• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Canyon run on the 19th, saturday in San Diego

NSX/MR2

Suspended
Well, after discussing the plan with a couple of the guys around here, i think it is time for another canyon run here in SD before the rain come down on us. I notice that San Diego have a lot of mountain ranges, so we will pick out a good location for this trip. Let's have a good and safe turn out, huh! take care everyone.
Best Regard
De

The meet is gonna be about 11am at the same location, in/out burger joint on the 163s, then we are going to convoy up to Deer Spring to pick up the rest of the guys.

I won't be able to make it.
frown.gif

What's happened, Conrad? I thought your weekend was open? Anyway, enjoy the weekend, and I will see you next time.

I'll see if I can make it. I missed you guys at Seau's I showed up at 11:40 and no NSX's were in site...I did see an NSX and Supra at In N'Out though...

------------------
-Mike
1994 Pearl Yellow Dodge Stealth R/T Twin Turbo
1970 Dodge Challenger 383 Magnum

Jag, that was us, before we convoyed down to the restaurant with the S2k.

Originally posted by Deqle:
What's happened, Conrad? I thought your weekend was open? Anyway, enjoy the weekend, and I will see you next time.

On Sundays it's usually open. But not this one! I'm pretty busy on Saturdays until about 3-5pm. But this Saturday I'll be busy the whole day.

This Sunday is the Chargers game. I can't miss that.

Sounds like fun. Be careful guys.

Conrad, is there any way you can forward me the contact for Cova "the player", I want to see if he wants to make the run. Thanks, bro in advance.

Hehe!

It went real well. Thanks for Fury, K2, and the other crews for showing up. We totally tore up those canyons. Had pictures, but they are in the DVD format, and I haven't figure out how to post them?

Originally posted by Deqle:
Jag, that was us, before we convoyed down to the restaurant with the S2k.

Doh!

------------------
-Mike
1994 Pearl Yellow Dodge Stealth R/T Twin Turbo
1970 Dodge Challenger 383 Magnum

Back