Results 1 to 22 of 22

Thread: Vegas Trip -Guys night out Interested?

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Fountain Valley, CA
    Posts
    236
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Post Vegas Trip -Guys night out Interested?

    Since I also own an S2000. The S2000 club in Irvine (Team Irvine Team Speed) T.I.T.S. will be doing a few twisties on our outing to Vegas October 18, 19 and head back 20th. Launch time Friday is 4pm-5pm in Irvine in a Caravan.
    If you guys are interested please tag along but make your own room accomadations. I have a time-share and others are going to stay at the Venetian.

    Tan

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    282
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by BlueNSX:
    Since I also own an S2000. The S2000 club in Irvine (Team Irvine Team Speed) T.I.T.S. will be doing a few twisties on our outing to Vegas October 18, 19 and head back 20th. Launch time Friday is 4pm-5pm in Irvine in a Caravan.
    If you guys are interested please tag along but make your own room accomadations. I have a time-share and others are going to stay at the Venetian.

    Tan
    I would love to go if I can get my timing belt changed by then. lets keep our fingers crossed, but if someone was willing to let me ride shotgun....hmmmmm????

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Fountain Valley, CA
    Posts
    236
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Post

    K,

    You can ride shotgun with me if you want.

    Tan

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    las vegas
    Posts
    376
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Post

    Let me know when you guys get out here so i can meet up with you!

    Porsche 996 Turbo
    Porsche Cayenne Turbo
    NSX retired

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Fountain Valley, CA
    Posts
    236
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by vegasnsx:
    Let me know when you guys get out here so i can meet up with you!

    October 18, Friday I think we will meet at the Venetian. Will post upon finallized plans.

    Tan


  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    282
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by BlueNSX:
    K,

    You can ride shotgun with me if you want.

    Tan
    Tan,

    Thank you very much for the offer. I will check my work schedule and get back to you very soon.

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Fountain Valley, CA
    Posts
    236
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Post

    We are going to tour the various gentleman's club establishment.

    Tan

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Fountain Valley, CA
    Posts
    236
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by vegasnsx:
    Let me know when you guys get out here so i can meet up with you!

    VegasNSX,

    Are you familiar with Highway 4? I heard that it was a mostly cop-free Highway and a very straight road for several miles.

    Tan


  9. #9
    Charter Silver SilverOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    OC
    Posts
    1,314
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by BlueNSX:
    VegasNSX,

    Are you familiar with Highway 4? I heard that it was a mostly cop-free Highway and a very straight road for several miles.

    Tan

    well, not anymore now that this is posted in public

  10. #10
    Registered User Juice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    4,026
    Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Post

    Is this still taking place? What do the plans look like?

  11. #11
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Fountain Valley, CA
    Posts
    236
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Wink

    FYI: We are meeting at Diedrich's Coffee House in the city of Irvine @ Barranca Plaza Shopping Center (Barranca and Culver)Friday Morning/Afternoon to take off for Vegas. October 18, 2002

    Bring Lotsa $1 Bills

    Tan

  12. #12
    Registered User Juice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    4,026
    Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Post

    Is there anyone in the valley area going on this trip? I am in Woodland Hills and would appreciate the ride out.

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    282
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by BlueNSX:
    FYI: We are meeting at Diedrich's Coffee House in the city of Irvine @ Barranca Plaza Shopping Center (Barranca and Culver)Friday Morning/Afternoon to take off for Vegas. October 18, 2002

    Bring Lotsa $1 Bills

    Tan
    Tan,

    Since I cant make it, please take lots of pics. especially pics of the $1 bills in action!!! have a great time.


    khue



    [This message has been edited by khuezee (edited 10 October 2002).]

  14. #14
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Fountain Valley, CA
    Posts
    236
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Cool

    Originally posted by khuezee:
    Tan,

    Since I cant make it, please take lots of pics. especially pics of the $1 bills in action!!! have a great time.


    khue

    [This message has been edited by khuezee (edited 10 October 2002).]
    Hidden Camera Pics? I do not think they allow any type of cameras in those gentlemens' establishments.


  15. #15
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    282
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by BlueNSX:
    Hidden Camera Pics? I do not think they allow any type of cameras in those gentlemens' establishments.

    Where there is a will, there is a way.

  16. #16
    Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    462
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Post

    being somewhat an expert on this subject you have a few options and the results wont be great unless u have some decent lighting ..... you can use a pen cam which is sold at several diff stores including bestbuy or if u can get your hands on the yahoo cam (http://santa.crosswinds.net/t/Tiger_Electronics/Yahoo_Cam_Blue_with_Yellow_Stripe_B00004T1M4.htm) which does night shots or you can use the panasonic sv-av10 cam

  17. #17
    Registered User Juice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    4,026
    Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Post

    Latest update?

  18. #18
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    282
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Post

    tan,

    how was the trip? any pics?

  19. #19
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Fountain Valley, CA
    Posts
    236
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Post

    I did not know prostitution was Legal in Vegas...

    Tan

  20. #20
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    282
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by BlueNSX:
    I did not know prostitution was Legal in Vegas...

    Tan
    I believe it is run by tony soprano and they are discreetly called escorts.

  21. #21
    Registered User Wadasan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    H.B. ,Ca. TADASHI RACING
    Posts
    222
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Post

    Tan-So, what up???...There weren't any good(Gentlemen Club) stories 2 discuss n Sin City!!!

    Wadasan


  22. #22
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Fountain Valley, CA
    Posts
    236
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Wadasan:
    Tan-So, what up???...There weren't any good(Gentlemen Club) stories 2 discuss n Sin City!!!

    Wadasan

    Wadasan,

    Nope nothing to post sorry. I'm not naive enough I guess.

    Tan


User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •