• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Vegas Trip -Guys night out Interested?

Since I also own an S2000. The S2000 club in Irvine (Team Irvine Team Speed) T.I.T.S. will be doing a few twisties on our outing to Vegas October 18, 19 and head back 20th. Launch time Friday is 4pm-5pm in Irvine in a Caravan.
If you guys are interested please tag along but make your own room accomadations. I have a time-share and others are going to stay at the Venetian.

Tan

Originally posted by BlueNSX:
Since I also own an S2000. The S2000 club in Irvine (Team Irvine Team Speed) T.I.T.S. will be doing a few twisties on our outing to Vegas October 18, 19 and head back 20th. Launch time Friday is 4pm-5pm in Irvine in a Caravan.
If you guys are interested please tag along but make your own room accomadations. I have a time-share and others are going to stay at the Venetian.

Tan

I would love to go if I can get my timing belt changed by then. lets keep our fingers crossed, but if someone was willing to let me ride shotgun....hmmmmm????

VegasNSX,

Are you familiar with Highway 4? I heard that it was a mostly cop-free Highway and a very straight road for several miles.

Tan

well, not anymore now that this is posted in public
smile.gif

FYI: We are meeting at Diedrich's Coffee House in the city of Irvine @ Barranca Plaza Shopping Center (Barranca and Culver)Friday Morning/Afternoon to take off for Vegas. October 18, 2002

Bring Lotsa $1 Bills

Tan

FYI: We are meeting at Diedrich's Coffee House in the city of Irvine @ Barranca Plaza Shopping Center (Barranca and Culver)Friday Morning/Afternoon to take off for Vegas. October 18, 2002

Bring Lotsa $1 Bills

Tan

Tan,

Since I cant make it, please take lots of pics. especially pics of the $1 bills in action!!! have a great time.

khue

[This message has been edited by khuezee (edited 10 October 2002).]

Originally posted by khuezee:
Tan,

Since I cant make it, please take lots of pics. especially pics of the $1 bills in action!!! have a great time.

khue

[This message has been edited by khuezee (edited 10 October 2002).]

Hidden Camera Pics? I do not think they allow any type of cameras in those gentlemens' establishments.

being somewhat an expert on this subject you have a few options and the results wont be great unless u have some decent lighting ..... you can use a pen cam which is sold at several diff stores including bestbuy or if u can get your hands on the yahoo cam (http://santa.crosswinds.net/t/Tiger_Electronics/Yahoo_Cam_Blue_with_Yellow_Stripe_B00004T1M4.htm) which does night shots or you can use the panasonic sv-av10 cam

Back