• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SoCal NSXers

Ok, since my schedule is pretty screwed up I was wondering if any of you guys want to meet up other than the nsx modified deal.

Last time we tried to meet up was at glendora mountain road but unfortunately it was closed!! Thanks to the guys that came out, but now it's time to do something else! Pasadena? Sunset? Main Street Huntington Beach?

i am up for a separate meet, as weekdays are actually hard for me due to working schedule. My only concern is safe and ample parking spaces for the cars
smile.gif
Huntington Main street sounds fun, any suggestions as to activity?

[This message has been edited by SilverOne (edited 06 November 2002).]

I was wondering if any of you guys want to meet up other than the nsx modified deal.

You should join us at the next CalCoastal meeting?

------------------
--akira3D
'00 Acura NSX-T (red/black), '97 Honda Civic HX (black), '01 Lexus IS300 (black/black)
"Reality is better than the dream..."

akira3d.com/nsx

Ill meet up anytime. i work in pasadena and if you want to cruise during lunch it would be cool. not too fond of sunset cause of the parking situation. but sunday nights on sunset after exiting the 405 is awesome. really nice curves!!!

Back