• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who's NSX in Pasadena

Alright...I saw a white NSX yesterday parked front of Sacks 5th Avenue in Old Town Pasadena on Union at 5pm. I think a woman was in the drivers seat. I was pulling out of the lot from my work building. Any onwners???

Saw a red NSX (aftermarket wheels) parked in front of Goldsteins Bagels this morning on Colorado Ave, also in Old Town Pasadena. I saw this at 8am, coming into work. Any owners want to speak up??

Never seen two NSX in two consecutive days, must have been a GOD send.

-khue
91 blk/blk

Originally posted by medusa:
I'm in south pasadena (monterey hills) and I know of another guy that lives up here with an nsx. We should all meet up around here (hint hint hint)

yeah, ill definitely be interested in meeting up with you guys. hey medusa, this is totally off topic, but im looking for a place in pasadena (or close) to live so that im closer to work. you know anyone who has a house and is looking to rent out a room? im a 25 yr old male.

you should check in the monterey hills area and I also heard that if you are looking for a place it is really worth paying to one of those services where they list housing.

Back