• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX MDFD 11/14

Joel,

I admire your patience. I'd be spending the shipping money to plan a vacation instead of letting your car ship on a truck.

It was nice meeting you all as well. I had a great time. Listening to Ken's car flying by was amazing. It sounded like a super bike.

I'll rememeber to put my wipers back on next time when I head out at night.
smile.gif

Originally posted by CDube:
Joel,

I admire your patience. I'd be spending the shipping money to plan a vacation instead of letting your car ship on a truck.

/B]

Hmmm, I guess I never really thought of it that way. I'm just not too crazy about two things:

1. Putting 2000+ miles on the car right off the bat.
2. Bug stains, rock chips and any other God-awful thing that can ruin the paint.

[This message has been edited by Joel (edited 17 November 2002).]

Originally posted by CDube:
Joel,

Hmmm, I guess I never really thought of it that way. I'm just not too crazy about two things:

2. Bug stains, rock chips and any other God-awful thing that can ruin the paint.

Originally posted by Joel:

but it's 2000 miles you'll remember for the rest of your life I am sure
smile.gif

pick up a used bra, and put it on the car before the drive.

[This message has been edited by SilverOne (edited 17 November 2002).]

Back