• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX MDFD 11/14

If it is the regular meeting, it should start at around 6:30 and head out to a restaurant at around 7:30.

You can hear the Tubi, w/DC headers and K&N filter on my car, if you are interested.

Jackmac, I'd like to get a ride in your Turbo if possible. Although I have never considered FI, but now I'm not sure...

CDcube,
I would be glad to take you on for a ride. I don't think ridden in my car before. With my new setup, it will definitealy be a thrill. See you there.
JACK

anyone know if someone has the taitec JGTC parallel exhaust on their car in the So Cal area? I like to take a look and hear what it sounds like if possible.

SilverOne,
I know this onwer (his name is Son) that has the setup you are referring to. He has the taitec paralell exhaust along with a rear diffuser. I will let him know about the meeting and hopefully he will show up.
JACK

Son has the Taitec JGTC Center Exit along with the rear diffuser. SilverOne is reffering to the Taitec JGTC Parallel which works with the factory rear valence. The sound between the two exhaust may be different due to the different lengths of the exhaust piping.

Originally posted by jackmac:
SilverOne,
I know this onwer (his name is Son) that has the setup you are referring to. He has the taitec paralell exhaust along with a rear diffuser. I will let him know about the meeting and hopefully he will show up.
JACK

------------------
www.acrmotorsports.com / 949-929-8973

[This message has been edited by ACR_Motorsports (edited 05 November 2002).]

Jack,

thanks for the info, from SoS website, i believe the center exit sounds alot louder than the JGTC one. But i wouldn't mind hearing another Taitec sample, and meet more owners, if son can show up, it would be cool.

Originally posted by SilverOne:
joel,

so how's the car searching going?

1994 Red/Black NSX!

The deal I got on this baby was so sweet that I could NOT pass it up. I was actually shooting for a 91-92 until this came along.

I "bought" it in early October.
But the previous owner's bank LOST the title and they had to apply for a new one. It's gonna be four weeks this coming friday.
I'm so freakin' ^%&^#%$ off at how much time all this crap is taking.

Right now, it's just sitting pretty all by it's lonesome in Memphis, TN. waiting to be shipped over.

I've been keeping it all in the 'down-low' about it because I don't actually HAVE it at my disposal. I'll make a more formal announcement when I get it...eventually.

I can't wait to see your silver one! Hope you can make it next thursday.
smile.gif

congrats! well, not quite on the down low now that you posted
smile.gif

I will try to go next thursday, it will be my first NSX Mod meeting, looking for some aftermarket stuff for researching purposes.

Silverone,
Looking forward to meet you in person. I have only seen you on board but never had a chance to say hi...I think you will find a wide variety of aftermarket parts on different cars. See you there.
JACK

im thinking about going as well. is everyone going to grub afterwards??? where? in any case, it will be nice to see some familiar faces and meet new members. finally got my window fixed....sigh. all i do now is holla at the chicks!!!

Originally posted by khuezee:
Finally got my window fixed....sigh. all i do now is holla at the chicks!!!

LOL
biggrin.gif

I can imagine Khue trying to holler at chicks through an un-opened window!
No sound, just your mouth movin'and the horn honkin'!

Ha ha ha ha.
wink.gif

I will be there around 6. See you all there!

Joel, it's good to hear you found your car. I just can't understand how the bank lost the title. It's always good to have fellow nsxer in your area.

all i do now is holla at the chicks!!!

I can't make it out there until like 8ish. Can someone that is going out there hit me up so that I can meet you guys if you guys do decide to get some grub/ "holla at the chicks"

linh-310.993.8003

Hey, it was nice meeting up with people last nite at Modified and dinner at Olive.

Chad: pleasure as always! We'll go to Calabasas one of these days.
David: it's good to see in person finally. Very nice ride!
Chris: mod king! heh heh.
wink.gif

Leonard: Where you at?

Joel, i am sure you're more anxious to have your car in your hands. My offer still stands, southwest friends fly free
smile.gif
and I'll help you drive it back too
smile.gif
hehehe

Back