• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Very rare mugen nsx radiator for sale

I HAVE A GENUINE JDM HOME MARKET ONLY MUGEN NSX RADIATOR FOR SALE. THESE ARE VERY HARD TO COME BY AND ARE MADE TO ORDER. THERE ARE VERY FEW IN THE US. THIS ALUMINUM RACING RADIATOR IS DROP IN WITH NO MODIFICATION NECCESARY TO INSTALL. IN JAPAN IT'S COST IS THROUGH THE ROOF($3000.00 PLUS), IF YOU CAN EVEN OBTAIN IT. IT IS IN PERFECT CONDITION AND WAS ON MY NSX FOR LESS THEN 1000 MILES. I DON'T REALLY WANT TO PART WITH IT BUT I NEED THE CASH!!!:frown: I'M ASKING $2OOO.00 OBO. E-MAIL ME AT [email protected] IF YOUR INTERESTED.

Last edited:
Genuine mugen nsx radiator for sale

THIS IS AN EXTREMELY RARE JAPENESE HOME MARKET ONLY PRODUCT. IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO AQUIRE IN THE US!!! I HAD IT ON MY NSX FOR A VERY SHORT TIME, AND IT IS STILL IN PERFECT WORKING ORDER. DROPS IN WITH NO MODIFICATION NECCESARY. FAR SUPERIOR TO OEM RADIATOR! ONLY FOR SALE TO HELP PAY UNEXPECTED HOSPITAL BILLS:frown: MY LOSS YOUR GAIN. IN THE U.S. THIS RADIATOR CAN COST OVER $3,000.00 TO AQUIRE, AND CAN TAKE MANY MONTHS TO OBTAIN. THESE ARE MADE TO ORDER BY MUGEN, AND IS MADE OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY ALUMINUM. I'VE REDUCED MY ASKING PRICE TO $1,725.00 OBO. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY! CONTACT ME AT [email protected] IF YOUR INTERESTED.

Attachments

• DSC00429.jpg
    DSC00429.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 599
  • DSC00430.jpg
    DSC00430.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 765
Last edited:
Very rare na1 mugen radiator still for sale

I can't believe this is still available!!!!!!!!! There is no better radiator period. This is a special order japanese home market only part. It is not ment for exportation! I have more access to rare import parts then anyone else in the
entire industry (TEST ME!) and it was still expensive and difficult to obtain! This is a better then oem fit and installs with no modification. It's aluminum and lighter then factory. Still can cost you over $3,500.00 or more to get this in the states. Had multiple inquiries not pan out with the bad economy. Reduced my asking price for quick sale. Now only asking $1400 obo. It's sitting in my case at my shop, and there it can stay if no one can grab it.
If your interested, e-mail Keith at [email protected]

Genuine mugen nsx radiator for sale

I listed this a while back! My sale fell through due to the bad economy, so it's still available! It's a japanese home market only radiator unavailable in the U.S. and EXTREMELY rare! Far superior to stock. drops in with no modification neccesary. Full aluminum with a higher capacity and superior fin design to oem. It's barely used and in exellent shape! I went through a lot to get it, and it's worth many thousands of dollars new. I'm offering it at a steal in the hopes of a swift sale! Asking $1050.00 U.S. If interested, E-mail at:
[email protected]

THANKS...

Back