• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Roll call - Phoenix area owners

Hi guys, seems like we have some newbies lately. Please introduce yourselves (don't let the CA guys hog this forum!)
wink.gif

Ok, the second part of this post is a request for info. I've checked 4 Walmarts in the NW valley, and only found one(!) of those Revell die-cast NSX models. If anyone has found them in a Walmart elsewhere in the valley, please let me know so I don't waste my time driving all over the place this weekend.

Thanks, and happy holidays!

Hello Chris! I saw your NSX there, hoping maybe I would run in to you, I was stuck in line in the pit lanes most of the time...pretty good turnout for a Thursday import night!

Awesome video! The track was real slick last night...the first 60 feet felt like I was on ice! My best run of the night ended up being 13.44 @ 103...way off my all time best of 13.2 @ 105.7

Thanks again for the great Video!

-Seth

------------------
www.xlconcepts.com

Hey yellowdancer, my bf and I brought our NSXs to a local car show at Scottsdale Pavilions last night and I was told all together, there were 7 NSXs that show up. We're hoping more next Sat since phoen$x and syonara left their NSXs at home last night. And maybe Seth will show up next sat too. BTW, Seth 13.2 wow! My best time so far is 14.2 ( need a SC
smile.gif
)
yellowdancer, are you driving your NSX to phx? If so, bring it to the Pavilions next Sat around 7pm. If not, don't bother to come, we only want to see your NSX. J/K, we'll love to meet another NSX owner. Hey if you need direction, I can help you with that!
-Yvonne

checking in from Chandler
91 black/00 tan
92 silver/black

[This message has been edited by AznSXgirl (edited 08 December 2002).]

Originally posted by Yellowdancer:
Hey! guys I will be driving to Phoenix this SUNDAY(for business) hiting back in the same day but alway have time for nsx fun...Just wounder anything going on?

Just reread your post, I'm sorry you're coming on Sunday not Saturday. Well, if you get here a night early drop by.
smile.gif

-Yvonne

Yellowdancer, that is a quick trip (and business on a Sunday?). Are you bringing your NSX? If you're going to be anywhere near the NW valley and get bored or want to meet, feel free to call 602 741 0896.

AznSXgirl, I've posted the notice about the next gathering at the Pavilions here. Great to see you guys again, your cars are simply gorgeous!

[This message has been edited by PHOEN$X (edited 08 December 2002).]

Chandler here. This is my second NSX. I started with a '96 Black/Tan and sold it to buy a '97 Blue/Tan.

You folks should come out to Firebird raceway for the NASA or Proautosports open race track events. Usually 2 or 3 NSXs and a few S2000s. It gives you the opportunity to really test the performance abilities of your car and you driving skills. Cost is only about $125 for 4-5 20 minute track sessions.

Forgot to mention, I'm in Glendale/Arrowhead. If anyone wants to caravan or carpool to the Firebird events, let me know. I'm not ready to track my car yet, so I'll just play spectator for now
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by PHOEN$X (edited 08 December 2002).]

Yes! PHOENIX , business on sunday too! Sad isn't it? Thanks, for the rely guys! I left the house a bit early and forget to check the post. Around 6:15pm I was at the mall located at scottdale and camelback to pick up some souvenir for my wife..saw a red (94+ nsx) with Volk Racing on parking space(green S level 2) and silver Viper GT-S at the Sport Bar....any one here? My next trip to Phoenix is jan-03 hope we can get to gether next time!Aaron

Back