• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Acura Palos Verde Con De Elgnc

Anytime-Glad I finally got meet u and ur wife. We had some interesting topics that came up while everyone was eating. Thanks again 4 the help and info.

Speeddemon-Great meeting u and ur wife, please post or email any info regarding ur twin turbo (that was cool) the set set-up was very clean.

Darkcyd-Great meeting u and ur girlfriend. I'm sure you will be speaking Japanese in no time. Give me heads up if ur ever in H.B. will cruz downtown...

Tan-Vegas sounds like fun, but I'll have to pass this time-Thanks 4 the invite.

Met 3 NSX'rs waiting 4 my car, I'm sure will cross paths again at future event....Cheers

Later,
Wadasan
spam4.gif

[This message has been edited by Wadasan (edited 22 September 2002).]

Chad,

I should have been more laid back like you since it was so hot on that golf course. You are going to be missing out on that Vegas Trip. There is a long straight two lane freeway just outside of Vegas where we are going to run a little. No cops too. It goes on for about 20 miles. Just going to see how fast the NSX will go up to.

Tan

Hey guys, here's a link to the digital photos that Valerie took during the event (I'll be adding captions throughout the day).

My 35mm prints should be developed shortly (along with my shots from Canyonball VI). And I got some great video footage of the vintage cars departing by our row of NSXs.

------------------
--akira3D
'00 Acura NSX-T (red/black), '97 Honda Civic HX (black), '01 Lexus IS300 (black/black)
"Reality is better than the dream..."

akira3d.com/nsx

[This message has been edited by akira3d (edited 23 September 2002).]

Chad, it was great getting to meet you as well. We'll hafta keep in touch. =) Good to see the rest of the guys (and gals) as usual.

Eric,
Nice pics! Tina is much skinnier now
eek.gif
. You know that your time and dedication are appreciated by me (and others I'm sure!) Keep up the good work and I hope to see you at Thursdays meeting.
Thanks,
John

Back