• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Can anyone hook me up with DisneyLand or U.Studious?

Hi ppl,
I plan to take my gf, her family, and couple of my cousins to DisneyLand or Univseral Studios over the holiday. Does anyone work in either of these two places, or have discount passes? Thank you guys.
JACK
BTW: I have a NSX gift for anyone who can help me out.

Jack,

If you have friends in the corporate world, they usually have discount tickets to these places, or, you should be able to go to most college campus student affair office, and they sell discounted tickets too. 2 that I know UCI, and CSUF (Cal state Fullerton).

Originally posted by jackmac:

BTW: I have a NSX gift for anyone who can help me out.

It wouldn't happen to be the keys to your car, would it?
wink.gif

if you know anyone in the military, they can get you some discounts for tickets if bought on base.

LOL guys,
Thanks for all your input. The thing is that I do not no anyone in the military or people who work at Disneylad.

Silverone,
I might go back to UCI to check if they offer discount tickets to alumini. Thanks for the tip.

Joel,
I made 5 sets of keys for my car, so yes, I definately can give you one!
JACK

when do you need it by...maybe i can hook you some military ticket...or disney family discount...whichever is cheaper...email me if you like...i'll do what i can.

I leave Japan next Saturday, so I can also hook it up with the military discount tickets any day after Jan 4.

Back