• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Southern California Orange County NSX Group

Is the Southern California Orange County group still together? Everytime I attempt to join the group, I get a return email stating incorrect address. I tried sending email to Alex V. and also get a incorrect email address. Help Thanks,

Manny

Yes Manny the group of NSX owners who live in Orange County still exist.

I posted a meeting notice for our next meeting Thursday night. Look for the post titled "SoCal Monthly Dinner Meeting Jan 9"

As for trying to join "the Orange County Group", I am not sure what address you are trying to connect with. If you are trying to join the Southwest NSX mailing list, go to http://www.nsxprime.com/FAQ/Resources/emaillist.htm and follow the instructions to join the Southwest list.

If you are trying to Join the NSXCA go to WWW.NSXCA.org and click on Join. Once you join you will become a member of the Southwest region of the NSXCA which includes the Orange County area.

If you have any other questions please feel free to e-mail me and I will help you out.

Oh yeah, try to make it to the meeting in Seal Beach on Thursday night and we can talk.

Steve Riter
'92 Sebring Silver/Black
Southwest Region Rep. NSXCA
[email protected]

Back