• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

For SD/OC NSXers

Its Justin at Hoehn, had a chance to speak with my GM and asked him about Hoehn being a possible host/sponsor for your NSXs meets. He thinks its a great idea. We sell our fair share of NSXs, even our owner drives one, so we are all fans of this car. What do you guys/gals think of this idea? It sure beats the idea of meeting in some burger joint. Let me know if this would wk for you all and I can put the plan into action. By the way our 2003 Blue NSX is now in the showroom.

------------------
Justin at Hoehn Acura/Mercedes Benz/porsche/Audi

Sounds like an excellent idea! What might you guys be willing to provide? I think it would be very cool if we can put together an event in San Diego that rivals that of the ones that go on up here in LA. Lets talk details!

Justin,
What do you have in mind, because as sson as we can set up a date, i can gather everyone here in San Diego together.
De

Justin,

Are you aware of the NSX run OC people are planning this Jan. 18th? There's talk of going to Hoehn for the last stop of the day to check out the blue NSX in your showroom.

Just checkin'.

Originally posted by justinjsw:
Its Justin at Hoehn, had a chance to speak with my GM and asked him about Hoehn being a possible host/sponsor for your NSXs meets. He thinks its a great idea. We sell our fair share of NSXs, even our owner drives one, so we are all fans of this car. What do you guys/gals think of this idea? It sure beats the idea of meeting in some burger joint. Let me know if this would wk for you all and I can put the plan into action. By the way our 2003 Blue NSX is now in the showroom.

Justin,

Sounds like a cool idea. Does the dealership offer any discounts to NSXCA members?

------------------
1995 NSX-T
1999 3.2TL
2001 Odyssey
1992 SC400
2003 Chevy Suburban LT

I need to talk to some of you guys about the details of putting something like this together. I have heard from some of you already about the run you guys are having on the 18th. I don't know if that will give me enough time to host something on that day, I do need to talk to my GM.

------------------

Justin, the 18th is one thing. I was planning on hosting an event sometime around early February, after Superbowl weekend. We had been talking about the possibility of having a bbq at my place. I'm not sure where your dealership is located but perhaps we could entertain an idea that includes the dealership in it. What do you think?

The 18th. is fine. I just need to know how many of you and what time. I can arrange to have lunch provided for everyone. You guys can contact me at the office 760-438-9599 or send me an email to [email protected]. I do not ck my aol email much and for some reason I can't use my yahoo account here.

------------------

Back