• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

San Diego, run this weekend.

NSX/MR2

Suspended
After Christmas, I am gonna do a run here in San Diego, preferably on Saturday. Who here in So.Cal want to run, beside all the people that already signed up. Let me know if you are interested.
De

From where to where and anyone mind taking along a passenger?
biggrin.gif
If so, I'd drive down and park or meet someone in L.A. for the cruise down..

Sunny

Then it is set, we will begin our rendevouz tommorow at 12 o'clock. If you guys are coming from L.A. just convoyed up. My email is [email protected]
de

We have at least 10 runners for this trip. Anyone else plan to show up; the location is In/Out burger joint, on 162S, exit Balboa

It was a good run, until my MR2's wheel fell off, of course. Cost me $135 for towing, next time I will bring all the tools, in case something like this happened. Probably will bring both cars next time.

Yeah, bro, it was that bad.

i like to go....but i am too freakin embarrass to drive w/ my stock wheels..ahhhhh......lets see if i can find a deal some where...if anyone know, bounce me an email...and hook me...
smile.gif

Originally posted by Yellowdancer:
Troy, if you have some pics of De MR2 runaway tire, please post them ! I'm dying to see it.......
biggrin.gif
Aaron

I missed getting photos of the unattached wheel and only got pictures after we helped De get the wheel back on. Although with only 2 lugs holding, it was not safe to drive, so we all waited for a flatbed.

Here are some photos:

fcd53c4a.jpg

Top of palomar mountain wondering what happened to De.

fcd53bd7.jpg

Lined up on the curve.

fcd53bcd.jpg

De rotating some lugs, while we flagged traffic on the curve and waited for the tow.

fcd53be2.jpg

De hoping more fresh lug nuts would catch.

fcd53bc1.jpg

The scenery was decent while we waited, although getting colder by the minute.

-Troy
'98 NSXT Black

[This message has been edited by tbNSX (edited 04 January 2003).]

Randy, thanks for the tip!

Originally posted by FuryNSX:
Troy,

You'll want to remove the ".orig.jpg" at the end of the image url tag. Some browsers don't allow direct linking to the original Imagestation pics.

-Randy

i am feeling a little much better...but NOT helping a lot. anywho, will get a set very shortly....BTW, i hear you have a set of wiper thing that you are not using? ummm, the top black thing that goes on top of the blade....

Originally posted by POWERED by HONDA:
Don't be embarassed, I have stock wheels too. =)

That right, stay home Yallowpad! I'll be embarass runing next to a stock
wink.gif
15,16(91-94)he!he! with one rim missing a center cap! In fact don't come up to the Prime until you get yourself a set of 17,18 rims
biggrin.gif

ca-ya! Calvin(nice ride buddy!)

Ps.De! hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha!hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehheheheheheheheh!hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahhaha!hehehheheheheheheheeh!

[This message has been edited by Yellowdancer (edited 04 January 2003).]

embarass of running with moiiiiiii? i don't hear any complain when we did it today to irwindale....anywho, nice car...almost as nice as mind....let me go laugh..haha..j/k...home and online already? that was quick...hope you didn't get a ticket....hey, i fixed my antenna anddd my dooor latch..take that!!
smile.gif

Originally posted by yellowpad:
i am feeling a little much better...but NOT helping a lot. anywho, will get a set very shortly....BTW, i hear you have a set of wiper thing that you are not using? ummm, the top black thing that goes on top of the blade....

Nope, not me. Not selling anything off my car... although I'd like to get some aftermarket rims someday too...

okie....my wheel came yesterday and on the car,.....will have pics up shortly...however, anyone can see it on Jan 18th run...as i will be there in rainbow color..hahahahahaha..NOT!!!!

Back