• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2003 NSX at Hoehn

Hey its Justin at Hoehn just wanted to let you guys/gals know we have purchased the Long Beach Blue/Bl 2003 NSX from the SD Auto show. So for those who didn't get a chance to see it down there you are welcome to drive up in the next few days to check it out. The color combo is amazing. Of course the car will be locked but just ask for me I will get it open for you. Sorry no demos. Hey Randy and the rest of you who have visited me up here come by.

------------------
Justin at Hoehn Acura/Mercedes Benz/porsche/Audi

Originally posted by justinjsw:
Hey its Justin at Hoehn just wanted to let you guys/gals know we have purchased the Long Beach Blue/Bl 2003 NSX from the SD Auto show. So for those who didn't get a chance to see it down there you are welcome to drive up in the next few days to check it out. The color combo is amazing. Of course the car will be locked but just ask for me I will get it open for you. Sorry no demos. Hey Randy and the rest of you who have visited me up here come by.

Justin,

Sweet!! I just might have to do that!!!

------------------
1995 NSX-T
1999 3.2TL
2001 Odyssey
1992 SC400
2003 Chevy Suburban LT

Randy what are you doing with a 2003 Suburban? Call me at the office before you drop by. I want to made sure Im here.

------------------

smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Joel (edited 06 January 2003).]

Driving down from 5 south take the Cannon Rd exit. Left turn on to Cannon, Right turn to Paseo Del Norte we will be on your left.

5565 Paseo Del Norte
Carlsbad, CA 92008

------------------

The car will not be ready for a couple of days yet. Its going through inspection.

------------------

Randy what are you doing with a 2003 Suburban? Call me at the office before you drop by. I want to made sure Im here.

A growing family needs a bigger vehicle than the Odyssey. Know anyone who might want to buy a well loved and appreciated 2001 Ody?
wink.gif

------------------
1995 NSX-T
1999 3.2TL
2001 Odyssey
1992 SC400
2003 Chevy Suburban LT

I'd be up for that, just can't do it this coming weekend.

I will be there on the 18th Sat. so come by if you guys like. Randy the TSX will be out in April. Its a sweet little car. A step up from your old 4dr GSR. When are you going to sell your SC400?

------------------

I will be there on the 18th Sat. so come by if you guys like. Randy the TSX will be out in April. Its a sweet little car. A step up from your old 4dr GSR. When are you going to sell your SC400?

Yeah, I miss that 4dr GSR.
frown.gif
I gave it to my brother then he ended up selling it after less than a year.

No plans on selling the SC400.
tongue.gif
I still like the styling, and having only 29K miles on a 92.......-=>
biggrin.gif

------------------
1995 NSX-T
1999 3.2TL
2001 Odyssey
1992 SC400
2003 Chevy Suburban LT

Hey Conrad, of course I remember. I have some info available for you if you want on the TSX. Also ck out clubtsx.com I have posted alot of info there as well.

------------------

Back