• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Orange County Nsx'ers

seems like sat 18th works better for people, I like Paul's idea of the route, can you please elaborate a bit more what type of road condition we can expect, and about how long (time and distance) a drive it is?

Acura Mission Viejo seems logical for a meeting point, I am sure we can get the dealer to sponsor a breakfast meet like the S2000 guys were able to get Wesloh Honda to sponsor the S2000 megameet with a (they provided) BBQ Lunch.

Tan

The 18th works for me, M.V. Acura is a great starting point, and yes I'm planning on meeting at Macaroni's on Thursday. Gil

------------------
  • 1997 NSX-T
  • 1983 El Camino
  • 1972 VW Bug

perfect!! saturday the 18th it is....paul, would you do the honor to lead since you know the route? perhaps draw up a route and make about 15 copies?....and tan, can hook up with mission acura to sponsor us with breakfast...now that would be a great idea!!...and we can meet up at denny as CaAGNSX mentioned? are we okay with that?

....i don't know about you, but it sounds like a plan....and we'll definitely have a great time!! thanks to everyone with your input....now it is just a yes it great or no lets modify
smile.gif

if someone can get Paul65K to come up w/ a route, that would be good. however, we still need confirmation from tan if it is okay to meet at mission acura......if anyone know his number, remind him.

also, off the topic....i need a new set of wheels. anyone know of a place w/ good pricing and have it in stock?

thanks wadasan....just ordered ssr gt1/bridgestone....love bridge...been using that for years on my beemer...love it!! i guess it will be here next week on tuesday...lower it on wednesday....detail on thursday...and let her rest on friday...then... DAMN this sound like an awesome plan for me
smile.gif

seems like we have several options, we can meet at
1 Acura of mission viejo (pending on Tan),
2 Denny's for some breakfast before or after the drive.

we can take the route
1 ortega hwy, (please provide more details, time it takes, total distance)
2 Hoehn to check out the 2003.

I would suggest we meet abit earlier, 8am, to avoid unnecessary traffic, as the drive will probably be more enjoyable.

consensus?

If you guys want to do this, I can meet you guys up there. Need the location though.
De

- route edit -

The proposed final stop for those coming from the San Diego area could be Hoehn Acura Carlsbad. Those coming from the north could return up I-5.

I agree on meeting early at 8:00 and leaving by 8:30 or 9:00 to get an early start.

A lunch stop could be warner springs, santa ysabel, julian, palomar mtn, or ?.

Just another idea to kick around...

[This message has been edited by tbNSX (edited 12 January 2003).]

Back