• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Orange County Nsx'ers

Just bought my 97 NSX last week. I'm here in San Clemente.

Paul Bruce

------------------
97 NSX-T Black/Tan - New
00 Mercedes 420CLK (Cab)
93 Cadillac Allante (Northstar)
83 Cessna 303 (Crusader)

wonderful..congradulation paul!!....nice meeting you guys. how ya'll feel about getting together for a drive or something? suggestion?

Chillin N Huntington Beach. Drive sounds like GOOD TIMES!!!
wavey.gif

Wadasan

depending on everyone's schedule, perhaps one day we can get together for a brunch, chill, and cruise PCH to SD or alternative spots. what ya'll think?

One of the best rides I know is SJC over the Ortega Highway on up 15 over to 76 then up to Mt. Palomar, around Lake Henshaw then back through Fallbrook and then down through Oceanside and then back up the 5 back to OC.

Any thoughts?

------------------
97 NSX-T Black/Tan
00 Mercedes 420CLK (Cab)
93 Cadillac Allante (Northstar)
83 Cessna 303 (Crusader)

sounds good to me....lets set it up in a couple of weeks after breakfast gathering on the weekend when the day is sunny and the sky is blue. how about on the 18 or 19..any thought...guys?

Simply because everyone's schedule is different....i would appreciate some input on which day (18 or 19 or__? we can get together, location of our breakfast meet, and route....please respond with your preference.

Originally posted by Yellowdancer:
Sonny, how are you during ? Aaron

Hey Aaron, you missed one heck of a ride up Palomar.
biggrin.gif
I'm doing great, you?

I think the SJC ride would be a load of fun, count me in for either day though I'd prefer Sat. That leaves Sun for detailing
wink.gif

Sunny

Originally posted by Wadasan:
18 or 19th sounds good! Irvine Spectrum, may be good place to meet up or further south ??? Acura Mission Viejo ??? I'd agree with Paul65k very nice run... a little long for me, 1-2 hours is plenty , went with gang down in S.D. those San Diego NSX'ERS like to drive... but nice, wide, newer paved roads.
spam4.gif

i don't think irvine spectrum would be a good idea. 1st, the parking is horrible. 2nd, police pull you over for anything...sometime i feel they pull me over for breathing. and finally, i doubt that any serves breakfast there...and even if, we all would leave our car unattended to eat. so lets get a place to where we can park easily, and see our car park while we eat
smile.gif
oh BTW, i am glad you like the route paul mentioned--i can't wait!!!

Back