• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2003 Blue/Silver

New to this forum. Although I've been an avid NSX lover from the day I read the reviews and saw one at a dealer. Now that I can kinda afford one I would like to buy a 2003 Blue/Black or Silver/Black. Does anyone know of where I can find one in SoCal? There are several Blue/Blue ones around and a 2002 at So. Coast in Costa Mesa. If you are interested in this car be aware, there is a scratch and a small dent on the drivers side just behind the door at the bottom of the body. They were not willing to drop the price and there it sits for over 4+ months. Might have purchased this one if they gave me a decent price by discounting for the flaw. I do however prefer a Black interior.

Thanks in advance for your help.

[This message has been edited by ss_md (edited 22 January 2003).]

I just saw that Hoehn in Carlsbad got the Long Beach Blue from the San Diego Auto Show and will have it on the floor in a day or 2.

------------------
97 NSX-T Black/Tan
00 Mercedes 420CLK (Cab)
93 Cadillac Allante (Northstar)
83 Cessna 303 (Crusader)

[This message has been edited by Paul65K (edited 06 January 2003).]

Saw the '03 at Hoehn. They are firm on the sticker price. South Coast made the price more attractive over the last week. Might just take the Blue/Blue - '02.

Back