• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Perth, WESTERN AUSTRALIA

Now that makes 5 of us. Im easy I just dont want to go to the second part of the drive from last time, coz my car almost broke in half:biggrin:You can decide. When we decide I will call Eddie and ask him to come along if he wants.

Woon what time do you arrive?

Wow he is back. WTH happen to you?:biggrin:

Last time we were 6, Im the only red. HA..:wink:

Yea, Neo coming out of stasis!!!! Ok back to your local programing:redface:

Hi Sam, landing in Perth about 2.30pm. So got to miss this one.

By the way, did James call you? You may get 6 if he attends. Alex has'nt responded and if he can make it, there'll be 7. Plus Eddie = 8

There's another chap - Andrew who is trying to sell his NSX in Perth. You can find him on Carsales. Might be an idea to see if he is interested.

Have fun guys and don't forget to post photographs.

Woon

Dont worry Woon, we could have our cruise at the airport and pick you up.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

James has not called yet. Talk to you soon Woon.

SAM

So - time - place - anyone? same as last time? -Maybe? - :biggrin:

I would like to try some different roads Sam, but they are all as rough as the last one! :biggrin:

Is everyone happy with the same format, mid-morning start, long drive, lunch then a shorter blast in the afternoon?

North or south?

Casual cruise or serious roads?

Im easy.

Hi all,
Sorry it is taking me days to respond. I am flat out at present. (Off to the North West again tomorrow.) I am okay with long drive-lunch-short hop, or just the long drive-lunch-split. New roads would be good, Sam's undercarriage permitting.
Here's one sketch: from City Beach up to Burns Beach along the beachfront then east on Burns Beach Road to Wanneroo Road, north to Gingin Brook Road. Across to Gingin then Mooliabeenie Road, Bindoon-Dewars Pool Road, BindiBindi Road to Toodyay for lunch.
This half guesswork; I have only driven some of this. Open to any and all ideas.
By the way, I am fixing up a boat - Honda outboard of course - and called at Marlin in Fremantle for some parts. Eddie was there and mentioned that he has acquired another NSX (red auto import). His son has it at present.
Cheers,
Annie

So what time do we meet, and where? 9 30 am? City beach? a:smile:

welp guys. Just got word that i wont be headed to western Australia but to the east. I'll be in Sydney and Brisbane around the end of june throught begining of July.

Sorry you won't be coming our way, Kim.

Now to the cruise. If we meet City Beach, the carpark to the north of the Oceanus beachfront restaurant on Challenger Parade is probably the best bet; it is not as busy as the one on the south side of the restaurant. And there is third carpark next door that is almost always empty or sparse.

My contract work has ended, so I might take the NSX for a long drive during the week and test some of these roads.

Still open to suggestions or alternatives.
Cheers, Annie

sounds good:smile:

Well guys Nam is not coming any more, he sold his car. And Eddie is not sure, so that makes only 4 of us on sunday. Good enough.:biggrin:

Well 4 is better than 1! I'll have a couple of mates tagging along, Gerald in his Cobra and Ross in a Subaru STi. Hopefully Terry is still on.

Who did Nam sell his car to Sam? Maybe we should approach them to see if they will be interested in future events?

Who did Nam sell his car to Sam? Maybe we should approach them to see if they will be interested in future events?[/QUOTE]

I ll try to get their number. See you sunday:smile:

Thanks for that Annie.
And thanks to everyone. Had a great time. Roads were good.:biggrin:
Annie-the picture of your car alone looks soooooo good.:eek:

Hey Guys,

Sorry i couldnt make it to the cruise that day becos the guy placed a deposit on my nsx so just out of courtersy i thought i shouldnt drive it.

I sold it bcos i needed the quick cash for the stamp duty on a house. anyway the guy who bought it actually has a house on clipper drive just one street from u sam!!! hahaha

The good news is guys.... im back this time time with a red NSX, just picked it up the other day!! (Honda Display car with genuine 33000km) totally love it becos its fully stock:smile:

So I will be coming on the next cruise and i will try to get the new owner of my black nsx to come too.:smile:

Hi All

Sorry I didn't get in touch sooner - been a tad busy. Nice to see there's a bunch of other NSX people here in Perth. I'm subscribing to this forum so I'll know about stuff you're doing in the future.

BTW, who do you guys use for servicing (and maybe mods)?

Nam, Im happy for you, and cant belive you got another one already. Its red and all stock like you wanted. Give me a call, so I can come and see it.

Back