• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Perth, WESTERN AUSTRALIA

Hey guys,

Im a lil confused. I think 19th of July was the initial date right?

anyway if we were to move then its best for me if we could move it later july or even august, thanks

Ok, I think we should do it the first week of August, and whoever is free, we can meet up with nonstoreaper earlier for a drink or drive.

Hey i'll be arriving in perth July 2nd and staying at the Medina Barracks plaza hotel/apt. untill the 7th of July.

Come on friday after 6pm at Fratelli Restaurant if you are hungry:smile:
I ll be there. (130 West Coast dve Sorrento) 94470616

Hi everyone,
Back in Perth and on line, finally.
First up, congratulations Sam! It won't be too long before you are looking for an NSX pedal car for your little lad.
Hey NonStopReaper, I live about 1/2 km from your hotel. If you are still in town and have time for a quick spin and a coffee, pm me.
Cheers,
Annie

Ok, the last effort at a drive day fell flat on it's face :rolleyes:

Shall we try again? Sunday 9th August, Saturday 15th August, Saturday 22nd and Sunday 23rd of August are all good for me :smile:

Feedback please.

NonStopReaper I'm bitterly disappointed to have missed catching up with you :mad: A rare opportunity was missed. I hope you managed to catch up with Sam or Annie at least.

Hay, I will have a look and let you know in the next day or two, but I should be fine for some of them.

I didnt catch up with NonStopReaper, he didnt call, but I tried.:smile:

Hopefully we can hear from Nam, Annie, Woon, James, maybe Alex-LOL
And all the others.:smile:

Hi, just letting you guy know that I am still around.

Laurie, according to my schedule, it is unlikely that I will be around. Actually, I am scheduled to leave Perth on 9th Aug. However, if you guys can confirm something happening on this date, I can delay my travel till the next day.

Sam, I will call you when I am back in Perth (should be after 27/07) and if we can't arrange a "Big" meet, perhaps you, I and Laurie and whoever else available can catch up for a drink.

Regards Woon

hi all,
I am really sorry, but I am a non-starter again. :redface: I will be out of town from the last week of July until about the last week of August. I have a shipwreck project up north and I need to get back on the water before the summer winds come in hard (usually September).
I will catch up with you in the spring.

By the way, I am about to remove the custom LED taillights on my otherwise stock car, and go back to originals. I will sell the LED setup, wiring harnesses and all.
Seeya. Annie

How about the 8 august SAT:smile:

Hi guys.
Im about to order a GT shine front lip from SOS, would anyone be interested in getting one, or anything else from there, so we save on shipping? Please let me know. Thanks.

Sam
[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 92.jpg
    92.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 57
Just a heads up guys.

There is a drive/cruise being organised for THIS Sunday August 2. Generally it is being put on by a photographer who has invited lots of exotics to "come and show". Unfortunately I'm out of town, but I was hoping a few of you might be able to fly the flag. Lots of clubs have been invited, Ferraris, Lambos, Porches ect. so it would be BAD if some of our cars didn't show up!

It will be starting from Parliament Pl like our last run, and finishes in Fremantle at Amano Cafe. All the details in the attachment.

I hope a few of you can make it.

Attachments

• Coccnut run.pdf
    20.3 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
I'm OK anytime this weekend, Saturday or Sunday. Actually I have plans for golf on Saturday morning. But I will cancel the golf if we are doing the Saturday morning run. So can we confirm soon?

Woon

Hi strangers!

Occasionally looked up you guys on here but my computer had to be reformatted and lost my password, so not posts for me!

Been busy as always and good to see there's activity in Perth. Ran into Josh taking pics of my car a little while back and got invited to the Coconut Run. Ended up double-booked that day but some of my friends went - good to see there were a few NSX's there.

Also got a new toy coming (actually 2) and have been slowly getting used to the idea.... time for a new home for Flat-Flat (as my wife affectionately calls it).

Anyone interested or know of someone looking? As you've all seen, it's immaculate and been driven a grand total of 3,500kms in the past 2.5 years i've had it!

cheers,
alex.

Attachments

• Coconut NSX1 resized.jpg
    Coconut NSX1 resized.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_4855_DxO resized.jpg
    IMG_4855_DxO resized.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 46
Sorry to see it going Alex, it is a really nice car.

Woon if Saturday morning is do-able for you we will make it in the morning, seeming it suits Sam better. Shall we meet at the usual place Parliament Pl at 9:30am?

Sorry to see it going Alex, it is a really nice car.

Woon if Saturday morning is do-able for you we will make it in the morning, seeming it suits Sam better. Shall we meet at the usual place Parliament Pl at 9:30am?

Hi Laurie
Parliament Place 9.30am Saturday it is. So is anyone else coming or is it just the threesome?

Back