• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Perth, WESTERN AUSTRALIA

I spoke to Nam. He said he ll be there.
That makes it four of us.:smile:

Hi all,
I am back in town for a while and hoping that this rain will be gone in a week or two. Anyone up for a drive somewhere on (say) Sunday 27 September? That is the day after the AFL grand final.
This thread has gone a bit quiet; I will send some pms if I don't get a bite.
Annie

Hi Annie & All,

Good to hear from you. Yup, still have the nsx and still torn between keeping it or selling - will see if can find a good home first.

We're off to Melb next week to drive the Great Alpine Road before I bring the Lotus back. We did a lap of Tasmania last month and the roads there are absolutely FANTASTIC - the whole island's like one big racetrack and very very few cars. Would highly recommend a trip, esp if you are able to byo car.

Keep me posted on the drive - depending on the weather, we're supposed to head off to Rotto that weekend. If swell's up, then will join you guys for a drive.

cheers,
alex.

Attachments

• Tasmania Tour 411_DxO resized.jpg
    Tasmania Tour 411_DxO resized.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 65
Welcome back Annie!

I will be leaving Perth Thursday 10th Sept and likely return on 29th Sept. If we can move the date forward to 4th Oct, I will look forward to catching up again.

Regards Woon

Thanks Woon,
Yeah, I would be happy with October 4. When I picked September 27 I did not think it was the long weekend (but it is). So the next weekend might be better for some. How is Oct 04 for you Laurie?
Annie

hi Alex, Tassie and Lotus or NSX sounds great. Maybe we should share the cost of a semi-trailer and take 'em all over! :wink:

Last edited:
Hay Annie, I forgot to check the date at the restaurant, but Im sure I ll be there. I will let you know again.
We missed you.:smile:

Sunday 8th October is ok with me :smile:

Ok Woon, I obviously wasn't fully awake :redface: I was mentally checking the start date for the Bathurst 1000 race - which happens to be October the 8th! Well that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it............

So, take two.......

Sunday 4th October is ok with me :biggrin:

Last edited:
Hahaha

Guess what I got in mail yesterday. No Laurie, its not our staff, its my JGTC mirrors. (In carbon fiber)

222.jpg

Couple of pics from my mirrors.Picture 019.jpgPicture 017.jpg

Hay Laurie, remember like you said first widebody, then comes the snorkel.

Neo- you are right in person they look fully sick:biggrin:

Hey Guys,

Unfortunately for me i work 7 days a week atm till 14 october... only free Pub Hol 29th or saturdays after 1pm...dun wana be a party pooper but cant help it hahaha

Any saturday cruise is good for me after 14th/oct:smile:

BTW... Im getting 17/18 Enkie GTC01 rims for my car this week so hopefully i no longer look as crapy against ur cars hahaha:biggrin:

Sick mirrors sammy, ill drop by to show u my rims when i get them

Hi Guys and Gal

I just got in yesterday and am looking forward to this Sunday.

Seeing that Nam is not joining us, maybe we should plan our route so that we can drop by his workplace to check out his new wheels and tempt him out of work.

So who else is coming? Sam, surely you are coming so that we can check out your new mirrors, right? Laurie, will Terry and Gerald be joining us? Annie, are you here?

Woon

Ok time is getting short!

Where do we meet, at Parliament Pl West Perth, or at City Beach as per last time - actually I think I perfer City Beach, the setting is so fantastic.

Shall we make it a 10am start time [in other words we take off on the drive at 10am, not show up at 10am?

And is there any feedback on what type of drive we should have??

Hi all,
Sorry to have left this so late, but I have been down with the flu and not sure I would be okay for the weekend. I will be fine, I think, and I am keen. Let's meet at the same City Beach carpark again if no objections. That's just north of the Oceanus Restaurant and Cafe. 10am meetup sounds fine. I am up for any choice of route, but Elmas sounds good for lunch.
Maybe we will just call for proposals over a coffee in the carpark!
cheers,
Annie

Last edited:
Back