• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Perth, WESTERN AUSTRALIA

Good lord, it's been a month already!!

Okay time to get motivated again. I was thinking at this time of the year an evening cruise up/down the coast may be more appropriate? Perhaps a 6pm start, drive around for a couple of hours then get together at a restaurant somewhere?

Opinions please :smile:

Nam, Laurie and all,
Sorry guys...I will have to skip the next cruise or two. I am over-committed with work (and play) and have turned the NSX into an almost-daily drive.

Things got a bit complicated just before Christmas. I smashed up my right knee in a skating accident. Very little pain, but a lot of rehab needed for the torn ligament, especially if I want to keep up the sport.

I will keep an eye on Prime.
Cheers,
Annie

Nam, Laurie and all,
Sorry guys...I will have to skip the next cruise or two. I am over-committed with work (and play) and have turned the NSX into an almost-daily drive.

Things got a bit complicated just before Christmas. I smashed up my right knee in a skating accident. Very little pain, but a lot of rehab needed for the torn ligament, especially if I want to keep up the sport.

I will keep an eye on Prime.
Cheers,
Annie

Soory to hear that Annie, I hope the rehab goes well.

Another month or two goes by and not much happening!

Now that the weather is finally begining to cool, lets have some chatter about our next drive, shall we??

Finally, I've decided to travel over to Sydney in May to attend the Super Lap at Eastern Creek, to lend my moral support to our American friends :biggrin:

How about the 18th of april? How is everyone. Hay Lourie, hope you enjoyed your dinner at fratelli.

Hi All

Sorry I went dark for a bit, have been a tad busy. So I'm back and have recently had Honda North go over the car again. They say the ABS is definitely dead and replacement is many thousands of dollars. I was about to just pull the fuse and live with the regular brakes (I don't do track days in it) when I stumbled upon this:

http://www.scienceofspeed.com/produ...ts/NSX/ScienceofSpeed/NA2_ABS_System_Upgrade/

Do any of you have any experience doing things like this? Will I need any special tools? I'm fairly technically minded but have not played with any car's ABS before. I asked Honda North and ABS in Osborne Park if they would do it for me but neither was interested.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

COCNUT RUN III

Just received notification of this "cruise" comming up. Everybody grab your polish and detailing tools and get busy! :biggrin:

Sunday May 16th [weather permitting]

Parliament Place, West Perth

9:00am arrive - 9:45 departure

Designated route will be provided on arrival.

It's been a long time between drinks for us, let's see if we can get motivated! And if it's raining, we'll show up and embarrass those wussy F, L and P drivers :tongue:

I ll be there, well.... hopefully:biggrin:

Hi! unfortunately I will not be in Perth until towards the end of May. So can't catch up with you guys. I will call you guys when I get back to Perth and see if we can meet for a drink.

By the way, it looks like that Annie is trying to sell her car on carsales. Why Annie? :confused:

Woon

Hi Woon and all,
I am in Sydney until the 17th so I will miss the Coconut Cruise. I might also be heading off again in a different direction for another couple of weeks after that, so a meeting near the end of May could work for me too.
And yes, I have put the car on carsales. I don't want to sell the NSX because it is hard to fault, but I have a few too many toys. And I would certainly like to take it on a very long run before I part with it: Tassie or the east coast. Dunno...
I hope to catch up with you all soon.
Annie

Sad to hear your selling the purple machine Annie, but we must catch up for that long drive then.

Kay and I are not in town 21 to 23 May [going to the Super Lap in Sydney] but the follwing weekend is good.

Hello Annie, sorry to take so long to notice your post! Things have certainly become very quite :(

currently I'm holidaying in the US, but I'll be back at the end of the month. I'll try and stir up some interest when I get back.

well..... I crashed my car:mad:...and its a ride off.... sorry guys

Back