• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Perth, WESTERN AUSTRALIA

Hi All,

One space has become available in the Australian group of 12 for the NSX Fiesta in Japan (November 16~23). Unique opportunity. All details on main board. Cost is about A$3000 + airticket. That includes all meals, accommodation, events, etc, etc. Only need spending money for car parts (from Honda & the speed shops we visit) & other souvenirs. Accommodation will be share twin with another Aussie bloke.

Please let me know ASAP

Ok... I bought Nams Nsx. Red 5 speed, fully stock, jap short gears, and only 38 000 on the clock. Wow... iTS LIKE BRAND NEW.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

tHANKS NAM

Oh and this is my 600 post.:biggrin:

Good on you Sam, got a good buy there!

Now that I have the Nationals out of the way we really must organise a drive day. Saturday 6th and Saturday 13th are out for me [Tuning and Race meet]. Terry said he is interested in tagging along.

You are welcome sam, definately a good buy its like a brand new car!! :frown:

Guys since Sam already have his own set of rims, so my rims are up for sale,

RIMS & TYRES cost me $3500, Gen Enkie racing GTC01 17/18' rims, condition is like brand new with less that 500kms use. It is the perfect off-set and size for the NSX.

If anyone interested please call me for a bargain price of $2000 (0411 882 775). Nam

I should be there. I miss my nsx, and I love my new one.:biggrin:

hey there Ausie primers,what happened to Neo,I have'nt seen a post of his in a long while?

hAY GUYS, I need one 19x10 advan kreuzer v in any colour.

Ok, I'm organising a drive day for Sunday 5th December. We will meet in Kensington St East Perth at 8:30am and drive up to the "French Patesserie" in Gooseberry Hill for breakfast. Then thinking of driving up to the Gin Gin Observatory for a look, and possibly having lunch in the Gin Gin townsite?

I've invited the usual non-NSX suspects [Gerald and Ross] and everyone else is welcome.

Hi all,
This is pretty short notice but here goes...
Just got a call from FredNBoggle. He is in town and wonders if anyone would like to catch up for a drink and maybe a bit of food. Tonight (Friday 26 Nov)!
Seasons Hotel, Pier Street, in town. 6:30ish.
I will be there. You can call me on my mobile if you see this. 0427 778 281.
Annie

Sorry Laurie, can't make the 5th. Out of town.

Last edited:
Hi Annie,

Dont think I can get there in time!! but have a great night and say Hi to Fred&Boggle from me.......he will have lots of great stories from the trip.

Just took the purple machine for a run...nearly as good as Suzuka!

Cheers,
Scott

Hi all,
This is pretty short notice but here goes...
Just got a call from FredNBoggle. He is in town and wonders if anyone would like to catch up for a drink and maybe a bit of food. Tonight (Friday 26 Nov)!
Seasons Hotel, Pier Street, in town. 6:30ish.
I will be there. You can call me on my mobile if you see this. 0427 778 281.
Annie

Sorry Laurie, can't make the 5th. Out of town.

Buggar, didn't read this till Saturday morning!!

Hi all,
Had a great meal and NSX laptop slideshow with FredNBoggle on Friday. His pictures from the Honda museum were great. Lots of stuff I had never heard of, let alone seen. All sorts of stuff: Formula 1 cars, Mugen mods, etc. Even a couple of shots of his hydraulic double-decker NSX storage solution. Two NSXs...now there's a problem I could deal with.

I have suggested to Paul that if he returns to Perth I will throw my place open for a re-run on projector screen.

There was talk of organising a round-Tasmania NSX gathering. If I still have the car, I would be up for that. I'm thinking one truckload of NSXs from Perth and one from Adelaide, for starters.

Really sorry that I stuffed up and missed your call on Friday, Woon.

Catch you some other time, Scott!
Annie

Hello everyone,

I've got some OEM NSX parts, see if ur interested.

All is in original NSX black.

- Front Bumper
- Rear Bumper
- Right & Left Front 1/4 panels
- Right & left Rear 1/4 Panels
- Bonnet

Basically full panels except for the two doors.

They might be priceless in future esp if ur drive like crazy, track ur car or someone who is just simply jealous, oh and if u have a black NSX lol:wink:
I paid good $$$ for it when i had my black NSX.

Asking price is just $2000 the lot (thats less than the price of 1 new OEM NSX panel)

I can deliver them to u if u like.

Nam

Hello everyone,

I've got some OEM NSX parts, see if ur interested.

All is in original NSX black.

- Front Bumper
- Rear Bumper
- Right & Left Front 1/4 panels
- Right & left Rear 1/4 Panels
- Bonnet

Basically full panels except for the two doors.

They might be priceless in future esp if ur drive like crazy, track ur car or someone who is just simply jealous, oh and if u have a black NSX lol:wink:
I paid good $$$ for it when i had my black NSX.

Asking price is just $2000 the lot (thats less than the price of 1 new OEM NSX panel)

I can deliver them to u if u like.

Nam

Sold :biggrin:

Hi all,
Had a great meal and NSX laptop slideshow with FredNBoggle on Friday. His pictures from the Honda museum were great. Lots of stuff I had never heard of, let alone seen. All sorts of stuff: Formula 1 cars, Mugen mods, etc. Even a couple of shots of his hydraulic double-decker NSX storage solution. Two NSXs...now there's a problem I could deal with.

I have suggested to Paul that if he returns to Perth I will throw my place open for a re-run on projector screen.

There was talk of organising a round-Tasmania NSX gathering. If I still have the car, I would be up for that. I'm thinking one truckload of NSXs from Perth and one from Adelaide, for starters.

Really sorry that I stuffed up and missed your call on Friday, Woon.

Catch you some other time, Scott!
Annie

Hi Annie,

There's a group from Adelaide/Melbourne doing a tassie run in 3 weeks lambo's, ferrari's, porsche's, bmw's and more i'm not going at this stage and i dont think there's any of the SA nsxer's going either.

If this is too soon for you there's another one planned for late April.

You can either pm me or call on 0412 824 824 if you require further info or to organise an all nsx trip.

Les

Thanks for the word, and my apologies for the slow response. I have not logged in for a few weeks. I am currently tied up with contract work, with no prospect of any extended driving time. And the way things are going, my NSX may be sold before I get to Tassie or anywhere close.
Cheers,
Annie

Back