• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Perth, WESTERN AUSTRALIA

Just read through this thread and wondering if we still have a few people active?

Im keen for a meetup..

Also got my car booked in at Xspeed in Myaree tomorrow at 9pm

they have a japanese mechanic who has worked on and knows the NSX like his back hand!!

Hope your all well.

DSCN0938.jpg
almost done:biggrin:

cant wait

Not an NSX owner (looks out accross the ocean for ship - hopefully it comes in before the dock rots ...) but a fan anyway, a Honda nut, and I've been known to pedal a CRX on the track before... well that is another story.

I am also known to Laurie, but wont press him to admit it - heh!

(-&

Last edited:
Welcome aboard Brett :D

You do realise this is the begining of the inevitable. I spent 2 years lurking on this forum before I got serious about buying one. If you do decide to take the plunge you will be amazed at how helpful and knowledgeable people on here can be....................

Hi Laurie and all,
Just had a call (Friday 3pm) from Paul (FrednBoggle). He is in town and keen to catch up if anyone is free. I'm in. Anyone else keen to go for a spin on this wild and woolly weekend?
Annie

Hi all,
This might be my last post for a while. I have sold the Midnight Blue targa to a local fella - he will probably introduce himself to you all in a week or two.

And maybe I will pop up with another NSX in a year or two. Who knows?
Best wishes,
Annie

Hi all,
This might be my last post for a while. I have sold the Midnight Blue targa to a local fella - he will probably introduce himself to you all in a week or two.

And maybe I will pop up with another NSX in a year or two. Who knows?
Best wishes,
Annie

Sad to hear it Annie. Just remember you will always be welcome to tag along on our drive days [IF we ever have another one :biggrin: ] even with the kayak on board.

Hi Annie, not the kind of news we'd like to hear. Reading some of the experiences of other NSX owners in the USA, I think you will probably come back. In the meantime, as what Laurie said, we will look forward to seeing you when and if we have another drive. Take care and stay in touch.

OK, time to start planning another drive day. The sun is starting to shine again and I'm sure the countryside is looking very verdant.

So who is up for a Sunday morning drive? October 9th and 16th are no go for me [now there's a good start! :rolleyes:]

So that leaves 23rd and 30th.

November dates would be 6th and 13th. Anyone interested??

Hi there all,

I'm putting my Nsx up for sale if anyone is interested.

94' with 135,000kms, manual, side-mounted pod filter, new interior with NSX-R stitching and carbon fibre look, volk racing rims, original rims and tyres included, good paint but has usual front paint chips, black on red, cat back custom exhaust, original included, fully adjustble aftermarket Tien suspension fitted, DVD/CD/TV player but sound doesn't reach the speakers, hands free kit installed.

Basically a racing kart on steroids.

Has a notchy 4th to 3rd synchro but it's not critical, and works fine.

Also has a noisy ABS solenoid but I'll take the repair cost off the price.

If anyone knows of someone looking to get on board the Nsx train then let them know, I would very much appreciate it.

Family is getting too large to keep it.:biggrin:

I'll post more pics soon.

Hoping for a quick sale. Looking for $47,000. 0419900798

Cheers

Mook

Attachments

• DSCF1344.jpg
    DSCF1344.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 137
Sorry to hear your selling out mook, and before we even got to know you! :frown:

As for the drive day, 30th doesn't work for me - family commitments, so it looks like Sunday 6th November is it.

For those interested in coming along shall we meet at Parliament Place cnr of Harvest Terrace West Perth at 9.00am?

I'll post up the route later this week.

Laurie.

Here are some more pics of the car's interior. Awesome condition.
Too much rain around for anymore exterior shots.

If anyone wants more pics pm me your email address. Happy to share them.

Too slow trying to load heaps of pics on here.

Cheers

Mook

Attachments

• IMG_9375.jpg
    IMG_9375.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_9377.jpg
    IMG_9377.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_9379.jpg
    IMG_9379.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 77
Ok, it's been very quite on here for too long :frown:

I'm organising a drive along the coast for Sunday 29th January. Beause of the time of year, I was thinking starting early - 8:00am sharp at the City Beach Car Park. Drive down to Freo, then up to Mullaloo, stopping at the Mullalo Beach Hotel for a late breakfast.

Anyone interested??

Very short notice I know, but I've just been informed there will be a "Coconut Run" this Thursday, Australia Day! Will start from the rear of Parliament House, Parliament Pl, West Perth. Meet at 9am. You can come just for the gathering, or you can join in the cruise which should wind up about 11am.

A great chance to see some very exotic cars up close, and be part of the fun as well.

Im in. yaaaaaaay

Back