• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Perth, WESTERN AUSTRALIA

Anyone selling a nsx in wa?

Btw, let me know if any cruise comes up, I will tag along. Got a job back in Perth. Will have time to join

NSX Australia 2013 – Epilogue

Seasons Greetings and Happy Holidays; Your NSX Australia 2013 Organising Committee is expecting that we’re going to have such a great time, that no-one will want to go home. Sooooo, we have arranged a great “After Party”;

After we arrive back in Melbourne, we will disembark from the ferry at around 6:30 on the morning of Monday, February 25th. We will drive to ESSENDON HONDA, http://www.essendonhonda.com.au
Thanks to the generosity of the great team at Essendon Honda, we will be able to enjoy a sizzling breakfast.

The call is going out to all the Melbourne based NSXers, who couldn’t do the awesome Tasmanian section of the event, to join us for breakfast, a great photo opportunity (the meeting of the most NSX’s ever in the southern hemisphere !!!) followed by a run down the Great Ocean Road to the World Heritage listed Twelve Apostles http://www.visitgreatoceanroad.org.au/twelve-apostles. After lunch, our South Australian friends will continue on home and we will continue on to major Race Car Transmission manufacturer, Albins, in Ballarat http://www.albinsgear.com.au . Their transmissions are used around the world, including our own V8 Super car series. We will over-night in Ballarat, before going our separate ways. For those without cars, some of us will return via Melbourne airport, so we can arrange a drop-off.

There is no cost for the Epilogue, but Essendon Honda and Albins have insisted that we advise them of exact numbers, at least 2 weeks in advance; NO “walk-ins” on the day. Simply let us know that you will be there, by emailing to; [email protected]

To our overseas friends; We apologise for the short notice. We understand that many of you will have fixed air tickets and other arrangements. If you are able to change your schedule and join us, you will be most welcome… …and treated like royalty.

Please get those RSVP’s in and Best Wishes for a Merry Christmas from the all of the Committee and Essendon Honda.

Wow A_J!! Why would you know where Karratha is?

I am assuming that you haven't been there before otherwise you probably wouldn't be asking that question... :wink:

No, I haven't been there before, but im coming down there for the next three weeks :tongue:

You can join us at the biggest ever gathering of NSX's in Australia on 17~26 February. There are 24 cars and 39 people registered so far. We will start with a harbour cruise in Sydney, then drive around Tasmania (retracing the famous "Targa Tasmania" route) and back on the mainland we will drive the world rated "Great Ocean Road". Mr Uehara, the "father" of the NSX will be in our group.

If you would like more information, email us at: [email protected]

See you there!

You can join us at the biggest ever gathering of NSX's in Australia on 17~26 February. There are 24 cars and 39 people registered so far. We will start with a harbour cruise in Sydney, then drive around Tasmania (retracing the famous "Targa Tasmania" route) and back on the mainland we will drive the world rated "Great Ocean Road". Mr Uehara, the "father" of the NSX will be in our group.

See you there!

That would be great, but unfortunately Im going back to Norway feb. 7. Thanks for the offer tho, hope you guys have a great time.

Hello AJ

I presume you are in the mining industry? Karratha is a small mining town, and I'm not aware of any NSX's residing up there. Perth [about 1500km south of Karratha] used to have a strong NSX community but we are really struggling at the moment. Should you actually make it down here let us know and I'm sure we can get together for a casual meeting :)

Hope your ready for the 35 - 40 deg C heat down here!

Is this NSX part of your group?

8190786892_3c495eb1d6_b.jpg

See you there!

Is any of the above affected by the bushfires?

- - - Updated - - -

^ Great looking NSX - does it have the KSP Engineering front lip and undertray?

Last edited:
The fires have not been on any of the roads that are part of the route (although close). We are monitoring, and if necessary, we will adapt the route. By late February, we expect most, if not all, fires will be out.

Great news - hope it doesn't disrupt your plans. There are some great roads in Tas - would love to drive them one day in a decent car such as the NSX.

Have fun !!

Hello AJ

I presume you are in the mining industry? Karratha is a small mining town, and I'm not aware of any NSX's residing up there. Perth [about 1500km south of Karratha] used to have a strong NSX community but we are really struggling at the moment. Should you actually make it down here let us know and I'm sure we can get together for a casual meeting :)

Hope your ready for the 35 - 40 deg C heat down here!

Hi there.
Im actually in Perth at the moment, but will be flying out to Karratha in an hour. Been traveling for 26 hours now and still not there.
No mining for me, I do helicopter maintenance for CHC.

Ill let you know if I get a weekend in Perth.

Hi Gang

Long time no post (for me). I was talking to a friend of mine the other night and he said there is a Perth NSX owner whose son is a mechanic who knows the car inside out. Does anyone know who this is? I've been very frustrated with a certain Osborne Park based place and would really like to ditch them in favour of somebody who (a) knows the car and (b) will let me tell them what the problem is rather than trying to sell me a load of parts and labour I don't want or need.

Back