• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Perth, WESTERN AUSTRALIA

Hi Guys

I think I may know the chap in question. Actually, the owner is a friend of mine and his son is a mechanic. I believe he works in the mines and works on his dad's car in his free time. I have a copy of the workshop manual and have passed it on to them so that they can refer to it if needed. Will have a chat with him (believe he is now in Malaysia) and let you guys know if he is prepared to work on our cars.
Woon

Guys, I spoke to my friend and he said that his son is more than happy to work on NSX's but as he has a full time job, we will have to work around his schedule. Let me know if anyone wants to pursue this matter.
Woon

Long shot...

My abs light comes on after a few mins. Thinking from research its the pressure switch and or accumulator. I can't be sure... Does anyone know for a fact with prior experience? I can find the accumulator on the web but not the pressure switch? Nsx is at the mechanics atm... waiting... :frown:

Dying to get this sorted so I can get the car through the pits!

From my experience its always the accumulator. Does your pump start-up when you take off then time out a minute later or does pump for a short while then stops?

If its the later then its the accumulator however I have seen them time out and still be the accumulator...if that makes sense.

Sounds good. Now comes the issue of ordering one.. All the US sites won't ship to Aus. :\

Thanks but doesn't work for me, end up with

"We're sorry, but there are no shipping methods available for your order. Please choose a different shipping address or remove items from your order to decrease shipping weight. If you continue to get this message, please contact the site administrator." at checkout page.

I tried two Honda dealerships in Perth. The accumulator quote is cheaper than the US... but then it doesn't include the pressure switch which the US part number does. Enquired about switch and its available separately ex-Japan, one month wait at insane pricing.

Gah. Might have to lookup forwarding...

Last edited:
57060-sl0-a00

Abs accumulator & pressure switch. Comes together apparently.

All good mate, getting it forwarded as we speak.. Fingers crossed...

Also, is anyone in Perth still active and wants to do a small cruise / meet up?

So who is this? Cause it isn't me :p

10665124_270675929809935_6679918421276119850_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/PerthCarSp...0800/270675929809935/?type=1&relevant_count=1

Hi,
This looks very much like my 'ex': '98 Targa, Midnight Blue with Camel interior. Sold it in 2011 to a Claremont fella named John who seemed keen to get onto Prime and introduce himself. Not sure if he did, or if he still has the car. I am still NSX-less, so I thought I would switch avatars to something generic while that undesirable situation persists.
cheers,
Annie

Met up with Charles today for krispy kremes... His idea lol.
My car was filthy next to his gleaming baby... Won't happen again. Next time mine will be clean!

11891080_1643075249270690_2157267350171505442_n.jpg

11902325_1643075252604023_3703918818113552790_n.jpg

Last edited:
Any active owners in WA who still own an NSX, PM me please.
I'm organising a little meet and greet. We've got a few confirmed now but hoping to get more!

Back