• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Perth, WESTERN AUSTRALIA

Hi Annie
Congratulations! Looking good. I am sure it will be better seeing it in the flesh.

Sam, I actually tried to pay you a visit last Tuesday (14/10) at around 3pm but the restaurant was closed. Am away at the moment and will be back in Perth second week in November. Will find some time to come by then. By the way, where is the car park?

Looks like the NSX group in WA is taking shape. See you guys soon

Regards Woon

Awesome looking ride Annie - a pretty rare colour too (esp for australia).

I think i'll have to move to WA... seems that's where all the NSX action is these days. :D

So... any dates for a meet

I like the 30th. Worm should be back by then aswell. But what ever sutes you guys.

That sounds great Annie. I hope there will be one or two more.
I am very happy to tell you that I just got my TAITEC full system instaled and WOW, it sounds better then I thought. Very deep, not very loud at low rpm, but when the vtec kicks in, it SCREAMS:biggrin:
Woon-are you back yet?

Hello to all you NSX owners in perth. I'm shouting out to you from Phoenix Arizona where I'm a police officer, but I will be moving to Perth to do the same job there and My NSX will be coming with me. it is great to see that how tight you all are becoming. It's a big move for the family but we're looking forward to it. Hope to be there by next july. By the way Annie, Congrats on the new ride.

Joe

Welcome Joe, I'm looking forward to meeting you when you come over. Hope you treat me better than the two Senior Constables who pulled me over last Saturday :redface:

As for the rest, I look forward to catching up with you on the 30th.

Thanks for the responses you guys and girl. sorry you got a ticket Laurie, hope it wasn't too much of a fine. So how many NSX's are in the perth area ?
Hey Alex, it should be interesting driving LHD over there, hope it fits in. My daughter is in perth already and she saw an all red nsx (including roof) does anyone know the owner ?

Joe

Hi Sam

Yes I am back in Perth but regret that I will be going away again on the 23/11. It is really a pity that I cannot attend the first Perth NSX get together. Anyway, hope that you guys and girl have lots of fun.

By the way, went to your restaurant on Tuesday but the place was colsed. So I guess Tuesdays must be your day off. May come by before I go away.

Regards Woon

Welcome Joe, I think you are going to love it in Perth. I saw a red Nsx on Beach rd the other day aswell, but I dont know who owns it.

Lourie slow down, stop speeding, you are not always at barbagallo.:biggrin:

Woon, Im sorry YOU cant make it on the 30th. The restaurant is open Tuesday to Sunday from 6pm, I get there at 5 00. Give me a call on 0422973679 when you are free and we ll work something out.:smile:

Ok, so it looks like there might be 4 NSX's to show, on Sunday 30th November 2008 at 9:30am. Concert Hall Carpark.

So are we going to go for a cruise up the coast, or along Chittering Valley Road? Or somewhere else.

I know a really good route south of the river, but the last [and best] part is along the Canning Dam road and would be a little too bumpy for very low cars :tongue:

Hey everyone,

lots of stuff happens when you're away underground. congrats on your car annie. hey spase, where did you buy your taitec exhaust from and who installed it for you? also does it include the headers, wow how much did it set you back? spewing i live in gero. would absolutely love to hear it. any chance of filming it and posting on youtube? haha.

finally got the car licensed. woohoo.

mook

Hello all,
this is RMFOR2's better half, Julie. Joe forgot to mention Laurie that because he hasn't lived in Perth for almost 10 years now, he too will have to watch his speed. Over here the cops allow drivers to go 10 mph (15 kmh) over the speed limit and when he does get stopped he usually just shows his badge. LOL
We're really looking for getting back there. We use to own a couple of well known businesses back in perth. Looking forward to visiting your restaurant Laurie, we love Italian food.

Julie and Joe

lol driving a LHD in a RHD world is weird . I live in Japan and my car is LHD,
1) all the toll boths workers are on the right hand side, so either they have to come around to you or you have to reach over to the passanger seat.
2) drive-thrus.. same thing, i rather just park and walk in.
3) everyone always goes to the driver side LoL
4) making a right turns is now a pain in the butt
5) i always get funny stares by all the other driver since i'm face to face with them

:smile:

Hay Mook
I got the exhaust and headers straight from taitec in JAPAN, through VISION R in O`connor. I had to wait 5 months.:mad: It cost me $4750.00 all up.
Prestige Exhausts and Mufflers in MALAGA installed them for $550.00 in about 5 hours. Other quotes were from around $850 to $1100.:eek: I will try to do a video just for you:biggrin:
Did you go through a lot to register yours?
Hay Laurie, which one (where)is the Consert Hall?:confused::smile:
Julie and Joe anytime:biggrin:

I'm sorry, I should have been more specific. We are meeting directly opposite the Concert Hall [river side] in the "Terrace Road A" carpark. Sunday's it's usually very quiet, and is often used by car clubs to kick off a Sunday drive. :redface:

Sam, I'm really looking forward to hearing that exhaust.

Ok guys I got a big problem. The clutch hose at the back under the engine has a hole and it leaks alot.:mad: I cant drive my car. I took it of and went to Honda North and they told me they dont have it in stock here in australia anywhere, so they can only import one from japan and it will take 4 WEEKS.:mad: I cant wait that long. I need it before the 30th:tongue:
Please help what options do I have. It will only cost $75 from Japan. I would pay double for another or if I could fix this one. I have already tried few wreckers but no luck. Honbits Is my only hope on Monday.If anyone has any ideas where can I buy one quick or repear it PLEASE let me know.
THANKS
SAM

Hey Sam, Sorry to hear about your clutch problem. I have a friend who is the parts manager at a Acura (Honda) dealership. I get all my parts from him, but have SOS do the work on my car. I can ask him if he has that hose in stock and if so how much. shipping would most likely take nomore than a week. Of course I won't be able to talk to him til monday. Let me know.

Joe

Back