• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Perth, WESTERN AUSTRALIA

Well I start on 4th to 9th only 5 days:frown:
Anyway, I want to buy the 'Shine GT-Spec Chin spoiler, from SOS. Its $250US
and shipping is around $300 or $350. Thay said we could get 2 or more and split the shiping. I think it looks good and it gives the car very modern and sporty look. Would anyone be interested? Please let me know.:smile:1.jpg

That looks very nice Sam, but we all have trouble driving our car's over speed humps now. I can't imagine how difficult it would be with a rigid lower lip?? I'll pass onto Terry and see if he is interested? :smile:

Hi guys
I just got my door interior back. Cost me $120:smile:DSC02913.jpg

Hi all, I spoke to Woon the other day and he is back in Perth around begining of Feb, so how about another cruse?
What hapen to you all, is everyone OK:biggrin:

Merry Xmas to you all:smile:

So guys what is happening? Can we organise another cruiz or not? Maybe something along the beaches a bit closer? How was your holidays? Is everyone OK? Heeeellllllllooooooo:biggrin:

I guess not many interested:confused:

Sorry guys...I have been flat out since returning to work and have not kept and eye on prime.
Yes, I would be keen for another cruise! Most weekends okay, if I know a week or more in advance. I am back diving again on some Sundays.
Annie

So, how about the 8th of feb? Who can make it?

Hay Woon give me a call when you can. I dont know your time difference. Dont want to call you at 2 00am:biggrin:

Hay Laurie, ask your mate if he wants to come. So far 3.

Hi I’m new here & I've just registered :rolleyes:

I've always been an Audi S4 enthusiast possessed nut and I’v never looked back...........TILL NOW!!!! It’s only been now I first really became aware of the Honda NSX (History, Style & Performance) I have to say I am truly impressed & now I’m really hooked.... it’s KILLING ME!!!!. I haven’t told any other Audi club members/owners of my new passion in fear of becoming an outcast HAHAHA. My next step will be to look at an NSX up close, (I've only seen pics & clips) do you guys hold show & tell days in Perth?

This is my S4 (I feel like I’m cheating on her)!: Sorry I don’t have pics of an NSX.

AUDI Nogaro B5 S4 2.7 Biturbo 6 speed manual Quattro
L1040572.jpg

L1040570.jpg

Hope to talk soon Cheers:biggrin:
John

Last edited:
Same as last time its ok with me. What do you think?
I hope ALEX and ANNIE are comming

Last edited:
No I wasn't happy with the street parking. Last time I used that venue there were no boom gates to the car park :mad:

This time I think we should meet at the corner of Parliament Place and Harvest Terrace [opposite Parliament House]. Lots of street parking on a quiet street [unless another car club happen to use it also].

Would it be ok, if I invite a friend with a Cobra along for the drive?

So any firm ideas of were we want to go??

Sounds Good to me, and your friend is welcomed.
I was thinking going from mallalo beach all the way to fremantle, along the cost? What do you think?

hi all,
Yep, 8th is good for me. Don't mind where from or to, but I really enjoyed the back-roads last time. Is there anywhere along the coast where we can stretch out a bit and turn a few corners without slowing down?

hey nogaro,
I love your Audi. Very sharp. You are welcome to check my NSX out any time (so long as you come in the Audi).
cheers, Annie

We can do same as last time,I dont mind. I just thought we could keep it closer. I didnt mean to go up and down the coast. I thought we could hit Swan Vally after. From the restaurant I ve seen skylines club, lexus club, holden monaro club passing through, so I thought we could do the same, maybe have a cofee, then hit the back streets somewhere in the valleys. Cause if anyone wants to speed is me:biggrin:
I have also seen pictures on the net from the honda club taken in Swan Valley.
Your thoughts please.

Back