• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Perth, WESTERN AUSTRALIA

Im sure Laurie knows the way:biggrin: Dont get me wrong, Im more then happy to go the same way as last time. I realy did enjoy it.

Hey Guys,(and girl) how's everyone doing, Fine I hope ? I see your sitting up another fun run, Damn I wish i were there. Anyone, Just wanted to drop a line, have fun on the 8th and hope to see you all soon.

Joe

Thanks Joe, hopefully you will be here on the next meet.
So far we have 5, and waiting for Alex. I contact another guy from evolution R but he didnt sound interested. I still have to call Eddie from THE HONDA SHOP, so will see.

Hi guys,
Wow, forum looks like it's been busy. Back from sunny home of the 'sx over Xmas and hectic time back at work so haven't logged on. Didn't see any whilst there - but then I wouldn't think they'd make good snow ploughs!

The cruise will be a last-minute decision for me - likely occupied that weekend as it's end of the New Year, chinese style.

alex.

Attachments

• IMG_0145 resized.jpg
    IMG_0145 resized.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 87
Okay guys, time to rise from your slumber on this one.

Does everyone agree on Parliament Place 10:30am Sunday as the start point?

As for the route, I really think we should wait a couple of days to see where the weather is heading. A warm day would allow us to do the Chittering Valley [some great roads], with maybe a pass up to Toodyay for lunch?

A stinking hot day may mean we stick to the coast. Let's see what happens in the next couple of days?

Laurie and all,
Chittering and lunch up Toodyay way sounds just fine, but yes we will watch the weather. I am in Dampier right now, but will be back on Thursday.
My friend/colleague Rebecca will come along for the ride this time.
Parliament Place 10:30 okay by me.
Annie

Im OK with that.
Laurie I hope this time the roads are pretty good, with no bumps, or will be stoping every 100 meters.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Cant wait to show off my new 02+ rear valance to you guys, thanks to Woon.
I had to mod it but it looks good.[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• DSC03097.jpg
    DSC03097.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 105
Thanks LAURIE, Im waiting for my NSX R rear diffuser (in carbonfiber), hopefully I ll get it by friday.
As for the roads I dont think my bonet can pop up, coz the wire is ripped.
Oh and I asked Eddie from the honda shop, I gave him time-place he might come on sunday.

Last edited:
Hi all
Just want to say thanks to everyone, I had fun. And food was better then last time:biggrin: I will try to get some pics soon. Also Annie and Woon post some as well.

Hey guys, awesome cruise!

Here are some of the pictures from that Sunday.

IMG_0847.jpg

IMG_0874.jpg

IMG_0875.jpg

IMG_0891.jpg

The rest of the edited pictures can be found here.

Let us know if you want any of the unedited full sized (1200x1600) images.

Cheers!

Thanks Woon great pics. More pls:biggrin: I ll have some.

Here one from meIMGP2040.jpg

Sorry I dont know how to.:biggrin:
How is everyone. What is new. I got my diffuser installed, oh and I just met a new nsx owner, he lives 600m from me. He has the wide body full carbon fiber black Nsx. I told him to register here. Here is a pic of my first carbon fiber part on my car.DSC03127.jpg

Early or mid MAY is good for me. End of may my wife is giving Birth to our second child.:eek::biggrin:

Early or mid MAY is good for me. End of may my wife is giving Birth to our second child.:eek::biggrin:

Oh Sam, there goes all that spare cash to blow on your NSX :biggrin: Congratulations anyway.

As for the drive day, where is everybody? 17th May is no good for me, race meeting. So that leave the 3rd or 10th. Anyone for a Saturday??

Last edited:
Hay guys, thanks , Im looking forward to it, cant wait. And the 10th is good for me. This is my little angel (2yo) that puts a smile on my face no matter what. Im sure she ll be more than happy to have a little sibling to play with:biggrin:DSC02927.jpg

Looks like WA guys and gals are very active!
Good to see a cruise out that way.

Sam-Car is looking great! Way to represent the Red Brigade!

Back