• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Perth, WESTERN AUSTRALIA

I just wanted to know if there is someone on Prime from WESTERN AUSTRALIA. Come forward:biggrin:

We dont seem to be big forum guys in Australia but good luck with your search

Im sure that there is someone else from perth, I forgot his username. Is there a way I can search easer way?

try moving to Adelaide hang on what am i saying

Hay Laurie

Im glad you answered. I have heard about you from Gabriele-Honbits, and Domenic-Galeria Dental. I think I met you once on westcoast hwy at night while driving to Scarborough.::smile: Do you know of anyone else in perth with a NSX? I spoke to another one I lost the Pm/his username. He had white one.

Yep that was me. The only white NSX I'm aware of in Perth is Terry's car, which he still has, hidden away somewhere.

Midland Honda's owner has a yellow automatic, and there is a WA Sporting Car Club member [like me] who had a red one like yours, but I've lost his contact number :frown:

There were a couple of others, but they sold their cars and I haven't met the new owners. There was a strong chapter of the Honda Sports Car Club of WA a few years back, which faded into obscurity, and some new blood are trying hard to resurrect it, but struggling.

I hope there are more out there, maybe we could get together, but anyway have you done any mods? Where do you service it, or do you do it your self.

There are more, and maybe it's about time we did something to bring them out! Let's have an outing of NSX owners :biggrin:

My NSX is very standard, except for the ROH mags, because I'm spending too much money on my race car to have any spare for the NSX!! :redface:

Sounds good to me. We should catch up some day. You should come for a drink by my restaurant in Sorrento, its called Fratelli, on West Coast Dve next to the BP upstairs.
I ll be taking my car to Honda North for service soon, I ll maybe drop by a note to find some more nsx owners. They told me they service about 5 or 6 nsx s over there.

Thanks Neonsx, I think Laurie has already sent him a pm. Did you get any answers Laurie?

Hi Sam,
Got your PM - reminded me about this website - haven't been on almost a year!

Yup, still have the 'x but haven't done anything more than the initial splurge. Has Volks TE37s, TEIN suspension, strut brace, RSR exhaust, K&N filter for the mods. Most of the recent stuff has been cosmetic - getting paint corrected, mats from MJ, refurbished the BOSE amps, alarm, original car cover, etc.

Went to Barbagallo yesterday for the first time for a tuning day which was great fun - especially so since nothing broke. Scary to say there were a few Civics I couldn't catch...

Now need new headlight globe - considering a HID conversion - have you any experience?

cheers,
alex.

This is my first post of any kind. I haven't mastered any newsgroup slang or etiquette yet.
I am not an NSX owner, but I am hell-bent on becoming one.
I have been watching the market, and the threads, for a few months.
For now, it's just G'day to you all.
Annie

Glad to here there some nsx owners in Perth. Next year around summer time i'm gonna be visiting Perth for a few days. Currently living in Japan probably about 2 months now.. lived in California all my life. Always wanted to visit Australia.Would be cool if we can meet up and have you guys show me around. =D and if you come visit Tokyo i'd be happy to show you around there to.

Hay Alex, glad you got my PM. I thought we lost you there for a minute.:biggrin: Im also happy to see more nsx owners in Perth too.
Gday Annie, there are couple of nsx s for sale in perth. There is one in Bullcreek that sounds good.
Hay Woon we should defenetly catch up all of us SOON.
Oh, NonStopReaper, let us know before you get here I ll be more then happy to show you around.
Laurie next time you go to Barbagallo give us a yell, at list Ill come and watch.:biggrin:

Thanks Sam,
I haven't checked out the Bull Creek NSX. My prime requirement is a stock standard NSX with low km. I would even think about a late model car...if there were any around!
A manual would be good, but I will certainly consider a fresh automatic if the price is right. I won't be thrashing it.

Saw a black NSX in West Perth the other day. Haven't seen that one before.

and..Welcome Woon.
Annie

Thanks Sam,
I haven't checked out the Bull Creek NSX. My prime requirement is a stock standard NSX with low km. I would even think about a late model car...if there were any around!
A manual would be good, but I will certainly consider a fresh automatic if the price is right. I won't be thrashing it.

Saw a black NSX in West Perth the other day. Haven't seen that one before.

and..Welcome Woon.
Annie

Welcome aboard Annie. Was it Saturday you saw the black NSX? If so it was probably me, I was in West Perth instead of at Barbagallo :smile:

Sam I don't track my NSX, but I do have a proper race car [Civic] that I compete in. We will have a long discussion about it when I finally get up to Fratelli's for a meal!

With luck I can see a chapter of NSX owner's getting together here in Perth. Maybe when NonStopReaper comes to town?

Laurie.

that sounds great. it would be awesome to do a meet there. I'm fortunate to be able to travel to diffrent parts of the world. I'm trying to get the Japan local capter to do a meet-up

Hi Annie, thanks for the welcome note.

Sam, I read in your earlier post that you have a reataurant in Sorrento. May drop by to say hello if I am headed north.

And Laurie, Canning Vale is pretty close to where I live. There is a good chance that we may bump into each other.

I guess at this stage, most of us are just names. Would really be nice if we could put faces to the names.

Back