• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Perth, WESTERN AUSTRALIA

Hey Guys,

Hope u guys had a good cruise... and sam i had a look at that exotic cruise on You tube and the website. looks pretty awesome, it will be good to go on it next time. let the team know if u have any info. cheers

Hopefully we can get everyone to come along. So maybe people that travel should come up with some dates, and the rest of us will work around it. I was thinking maybe we could invite the guy from Coconut photography to come along with us and take some profesional photos. Im sure he wont be expensive. He is the one that does the exotic runs in Perth, the one that me and Woon went to. I already spoke to honda north and they will help us to get in touch with other NSX owners. So what do you think?

SAM:smile:

Hi Guys

I guess I am one of those "PEOPLE THAT TRAVEL":smile: that Sam is refering to.

Anyway, I am away at present and it looks like I will only have three (3) weekends in Perth between now and February 2010. If there are no changes in my schedule, I will be in Perth on the weekends of 7-8 Nov, 28-29 Nov and 5-6 Dec. Hope we can agree on a date during one of these weekends so that I can join in the fun.

Regards Woon

So are we saying that 5th Dec is good for Sam, Laurie, Annie, Nam and myself? That makes 5 NSX's and if Terry can make it it makes six. If we tried calling some of the other chaps, we could see 10. Plus Cobra, WRX, and maybe someone I know with a R34, we would have a good number.

Don't think we can break the Australian record but who knows, maybe it can happen sometime in 2010

Regard Woon

So are we saying that 5th Dec is good for Sam, Laurie, Annie, Nam and myself? That makes 5 NSX's and if Terry can make it it makes six. If we tried calling some of the other chaps, we could see 10. Plus Cobra, WRX, and maybe someone I know with a R34, we would have a good number.

Don't think we can break the Australian record but who knows, maybe it can happen sometime in 2010

Regard Woon

A Saturday may be worth a try. So is everyone cool with Saturday 5th Dec? I'll sound out Terry.

Well I guess its only us again. I tried to invite another guy IAN, and he didnt even want to let me finish, he hung up on me. What a di$#head. The photographer is busy or away until beggining of february, but he was happy to hear from us, and he is looking forward to catching up in february next year, he ll be more than happy to come along with us.
So I say 9:30 City Beach, on saturday as usual, and lets keep it close.:biggrin:

Sam

Guys it looks like it's going to be a HOT one tomorrow, and the "bikies" are having their Christmas run up the freeway, so I was thinking a coastal run down the coast as much as possible, maybe as far as Rockingham, before stopping for a bite to eat? What do you think?

Hi all,
I enjoyed the drive.
I will be keen to hear if any of our number got pinged by that radar. I am probably safe, unless it was one of those new-fangled ones that can read about three lanes of cars simultaneously.:redface:
Annie

Hi all,
I enjoyed the drive.
I will be keen to hear if any of our number got pinged by that radar. I am probably safe, unless it was one of those new-fangled ones that can read about three lanes of cars simultaneously.:redface:
Annie

I doubt it Annie, that road is 80kph, and I saw it early and had slowed down to 70 to make sure those following didn't get pinged :biggrin:

I saw it as well, and I was waving, but Woon was overtaking behind me so I dont know. I hope it wasnt any of us.

Back