• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Perth, WESTERN AUSTRALIA

At this stage sure is. So far I've only got replies for the non NSX guys, but I'm not fussy! :biggrin:

Well I'm afraid I'm out of this weekends cruise :mad:

Only got into the tunnel this morning and realised the clutch was slipping very badly. The pedal hasn't felt right since the clutch master cylinder replacement, and has gotten progessively worse. Then this morning it just started slipping. Will have to book it in with Cypher and find out what the problem is??

i wish i had a nsx................ but i just cant justify the price.... i have a s2000 2002, and its newer, convertible,but nsx is somewhat 15000 more expensive.

i get a nsx, which means i will have to sell my s2000, i just cant make myself to do so, even i want a nsx since i first play GT1 on PS1.

:(

i wish i had a nsx................ but i just cant justify the price.... i have a s2000 2002, and its newer, convertible,but nsx is somewhat 15000 more expensive.

i get a nsx, which means i will have to sell my s2000, i just cant make myself to do so, even i want a nsx since i first play GT1 on PS1.

The NSX is more expensive for a reason, its a better car than the S2000 imo.
I.ve had a guy talk to me at the lights in a S2000 saying the nsx is his next upgrade.
Its also alot more fun to drive in reality than on ps1.

Hello hayabusha, welcome to our forum :smile:

Keep an eye out for our next local drive day [coming soon] and you are most welcome to join us - the more the merrier!

Much as I like the S2000, it is a very different car to the NSX, like comparing a "ordinary" plasma TV with a Pioneer Kuro. You get the same overall effect from either product, but the fine details are different. Whether that justifies the cost difference to you, only you can judge.

when is the next meet, i will try toget there but i work as FIFO, s its gonna be hard.

but yer, i would love to sit in one at least, if one of u dont mind haha!

Hi Laurie, I won't be in Perth on 25th March but should be good for the next 2 weekends (1 and 8 of April). So if you guys can put it forward, I'll look forward to the drive.

Hi,
Good luck with the Run!

Any chance of chating with the other NSXers about trying to get some of the WA's over for the NSX Tassie run next Feb 2013. Realise its a long way but I know it would be worth it and you guys think the Nullabour is a "nice day out"

Another car club I am involved in is doing a National run to Broken Hill this year.....total cars 18 with 6 from WA.....good effort!

With previous runs over to WA we have either driven, train one way or even in a car container on a ship.

Back