• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

how many NSX owner in Colorado.

Count me in, let me know about the details.

Count me in Sat. Feb. 22nd ( weather permitting). 104th & I-25 would be a good meeting point. Private me all the details

No, that was not me on Federal, I have not had much of an opportunity to get the car out this year. I agree with meeting at 104th and I-25, we met at the Hops there last year and it seemed to be a good place to meet.

------------------
91 Black/Black

Originally posted by senna nsx:
I agree with meeting at 104th and I-25, we met at the Hops there last year and it seemed to be a good place to meet.

Hops sounds perfect to me. Who met there last year? Maybe we could invite them, too.

Does 2:00 sound like a good meeting time?

I'm going to send an email to the current group, to make sure we've got timely communcation for details, weather issues, etc.

I'll be coming from the Park Meadows area. I don't know if I'll be bringing the NSX - even when the weather is good, there is still a lot of junk on I-25 (Trex isn't helping at all), and all it takes is one suv in front of you drifting a little left in the lane to get hit with sand. Still, I am itching for a drive...

Originally posted by 91nsxbaby:
Any 1 from South Heading North ! we should all go @ the same time from Denver. what the weather Conditions?

Hating the Denver winters,
LrdVader
91 Black/Black

tantheman, I moved from SoCal to Co and it was the biggest mistake of my life!!!

Not the Co is such a bad place, but I don't care for the cold weather, the lack of good cheap food that's available anytime, and most importantly the lack of hot asian chicks here.

Be prepared to eat crappy Dennys or Taco Bell if you get hungry at around 9pm. What the hell is wrong with people here, closing restraunts and 9 and 10pm.

I have been trying to move back, but have been unable to find decent employment.

Joec, was that you I spotted today in gunbarrel turning left right by 63rd and lookout around 10:45am? I dont think there are too many midnight pearl nsx's with temp tags around here.

Anyways, if that was you, sweet sweet car!

Originally posted by onecrazydriver:
tantheman, I moved from SoCal to Co and it was the biggest mistake of my life!!!

Not the Co is such a bad place, but I don't care for the cold weather, the lack of good cheap food that's available anytime, and most importantly the lack of hot asian chicks here.

Be prepared to eat crappy Dennys or Taco Bell if you get hungry at around 9pm. What the hell is wrong with people here, closing restraunts and 9 and 10pm.

I have been trying to move back, but have been unable to find decent employment.

Ok, I will open a restaurant with good food and hours till 2am. Who will supply the ladies. then there is the weather.. never mind.

NSXbaby, I will definitely be there.

Joec, How was the highways on your way to and from Ft collins/Boulder and sand ect..

Originally posted by Auto|MaG:
Joec, was that you I spotted today in gunbarrel turning left right by 63rd and lookout around 10:45am? I dont think there are too many midnight pearl nsx's with temp tags around here.

Anyways, if that was you, sweet sweet car!

Yes, thanks, that was me. Wow! You are *the* NSX spotter! I've had my car only 2 weeks, and you already got me.

I was going to a detail shop to get some issues cleared up. Unfortunately, my NSX won't be ready until next Monday, so I can't make the get together if it's this weekend.
frown.gif

How about March 1 instead? I know we could get into a perpetual postponement cycle... Probably best to just do it if the weather's good, and I'll catch the next one.

Regarding highway between Boulder and Fort Collins, 25 is clear of debris. But as you probably already know, the road's in pretty bad shape (bumps, cracks) until you hit Longmont.

JoeC,

It would be a shame for you to miss it - especially since you put the thing together. It will be a good chance to put faces to the nicks. You could always join us in your daily driver....

------------------
The Dark Sith Lord
91 Black/Black (of course)

Gentelmen, I spun mine around today and the roads at the north end of town were just fine. Count me in on Sat. at the Hopes 104th & I-25 parking lot. Has anyone been monitoring the weather report for Sat.?

Hey, joec.... you want a great laugh and sharp contrast between my daily driver and the nsx... how about a 1985 Golf GTI with 216,328 miles. Ohh, btw do i have a great story about this car!!

[This message has been edited by Fun2romein (edited 20 February 2003).]

I've been keeping an eye on the weather. A storm is headed our way, but there isn't supposed to be rain until Sunday.
smile.gif
Of course, all those shiny NSXs in one place is almost sure to attract rain...

------------------
The Dark Sith Lord
91 Black/Black (of course)

OK, I am now reconsidering moving to Lakewood near that mall "Colorado Mills Mall". Great summer weather, clean air , beautiful scenery, family oriented environment, schools were some big factors for me to consider a job offer out there.

Tan

Originally posted by 91nsxbaby:
How many Peoples are going this Saturday.

I haven't seen a post (or received email) that anyone is not going to make it, so I assume this is the line up:

91nsxbaby..... 1991 black/ivory. Denver
Smoothaccel... 1992 Black/Ivory. Fort Collins
LrdVader...... 1991 Black/Black. Littleton
Fun2romein.... 2000 red/black... Westminster
onecrazydriver 1994 Black/Tan... Broomfield
joec.......... 1995 midnight/tan Boulder
senna.nsx..... 1991 Black/Black. Denver.
Cooper........ ?... ?........... Englewood

onecrazydriver, do you plan to make it? I think everyone else has posted recently.

Cooper, what's your year and color?

Today's weather would be just about perfect. Clear and sunny, dry, 50+ degrees. Who needs SoCal?
wink.gif

BTW, I'm going to be in San Diego Sunday through Wednesday next week.

Back