• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

how many NSX owner in Colorado.

i see 3 so far. one of them is a friend of mine. 95 Red NSX he in littleton sold that car to some guy in Colorado Spg.i see a white 1 and a yellow 1 Locally.Mine Black/ivory.. his Red/Tan Other White/black Yellow/black ..all have Rims on it... NICE

Add one more to the Denver area. I have a 91 Black/Black. The guy at the end of my block use to have a 95 Purple/Tan, but he sold it when he got a new 540i.

A local weatherman used to have a Green one, but someone hit him about a year ago. I wonder if he got another one?

Wishing there wasn't so much sand on the streets of Denver,

------------------
The Dark Sith Lord
91 Black/Black (of course)

how many Miles is your Car LrdVadar/ what have you done to it. any up grade. i just fininsh mine this january 2003.Put new Rims and Tires/ Indiglow guages/ Air filter.. that it 4 me.. 91 Berlina black/ivory 20k

I have about 41,000 miles, and I haven't done any mods to it. I would really like to replace the stock rims with smoething nicer, but it's not a good time to be in IT at the moment, so toys will have to wait. :-(

------------------
The Dark Sith Lord

what kind of Rims are you planning to get.. i want to post the car pix up in here so u can see it.. i'm working on it /still trying 2 figure out... hopefully it work...

Hello, colorado nsxers. I just found this site and am sure glad to see there are others out here. We should have a rally on one of these indian summers days and compare notes. Anyone else looking to upgrade wheels to 17/18. How about a group buy?

yes we should !!! what year is your car..i just finish mine.. that's all 4 me.. no more up grade.. are you planning 2 get Rims on yours Car....

91nsxbaby, I have a 2000 red/blk 6spd. with 9900 miles. Yes I'm interested in upgrading wheels and tires now that I need tires. I have been pricing for 2 months and trying to get a gruop buy together. There are 2 others on the forum that are interested in Volk wheels. I would like to package a deal together with some vendor for all of us. Lets chat somemore.

I was thinking of getting the stock 16/17 7 spoke wheels, since I know they will mount properley, and I will be able to run the Yokohamas that were specifically engineered for the NSX.

On the otherhand, I have seen some nice looking aftermarket wheels in this group.

I like the idea of trying to do a group purchase to get a better rate, but I can't commit to any major expenses at the moment, with the prospect of unemployment looming.

Like I said earlier, it's not a good time to be in IT :-(

------------------
The Dark Sith Lord

91nsxbaby, I have been trying to put a group buy together for a month and it has been very difficult to coordinate. So, it may be some time. However, I am needing tires in the rear very soon.

[This message has been edited by Fun2romein (edited 30 January 2003).]

Hey, did you guys read any of the "Orange County NSX'ers" thread posted by yellowpad? That is one well organized and great sounding ride!!!!! Cann't wait for spring and summer. Lets do one guys.

Hello all, it would be great if we organize a rally or something. A few of us did it last year but I did not retain any info on the other guys except David Allen who has a sweet silver with a Comptech supercharger. I think he was selling it but I will contact him if we plan something.

If anyone is interested in getting a set of Racing heart type C2's 17x8 and 18x9.5, email me for some pictures. I think i want to sell. I will need to buy back the stock wheels though. Hope to meet you guys

Long time browser, first time poster, and future nsx owner!, although I am currently enjoying my recently purchased 97 prelude...anways, so far in Boulder I have seen 1 green, 2 black, 1 red/black (over at flatirons athletic club, anyone from here?), and another red/red in gunbarrel.

And if smoothaccel is the only black nsx in fort collins, Ive seen him too =)

[This message has been edited by Auto|MaG (edited 02 February 2003).]

hi and welcome auto mag. To my knowledge, there are no other black NSXs in Fort Collins. Although, a couple of days ago, I saw the most beautiful NSX ever. It was a midnight pearl (bluish purplish) for sale at a local dealer. I had to stop and check it out. I will try to contact the person who buys it. Hopefully he is from Fort collins so I have a company up here.

I just bought a 94 Blk/Tan from SoCal and drove it back this weekend.

The car has 45+K miles on it, but I think it's time for the 60K service since it's so old.

Can you guys recommend a good dealer/mechanic to do this service?

Back