• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX-R Steering colum covers

Well they finally arrived, and here are a few pics before install. I ordered the NSX-R covers as I didnt like the way the standard covers had a cut out/hole on the lower cover to the left, its only visible when you install certin aftermarket wheel and hub, and as I have the NSX-R Hub and MOMO wheel, the cut out/hole was visible and in my opinion ruins the whole look. The covers are in a really strange texture not sure exactially what it is yet?

DSC01907.jpg

DSC01908.jpg

DSC01910.jpg

Well they finally arrived, and here are a few pics before install. I ordered the NSX-R covers as I didnt like the way the standard covers had a cut out/hole on the lower cover to the left, its only visible when you install certin aftermarket wheel and hub, and as I have the NSX-R Hub and MOMO wheel, the cut out/hole was visible and in my opinion ruins the whole look. The covers are in a really strange texture not sure exactially what it is yet?

This piece shall be from NA1R, because all the interior plastic pieces have this dull finish....

From what I know of the NSX-R, the steering colum cover stayed the same and is for all years of the Type-R. The facelifted NSX-R still had the dull finish to some interior items, but the centre console panel and door trims where changed to silver.

Back