• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

"Official" Zanardi Thread...

When I was about 11 or 12, my father gave me the nick name of "Biff". He explained to me how it originated from an 80s actor named Bill Malibu.

As I've gotten older, I associate more with the roles and persona of old Biff.

Check out his work:

http://m.imdb.com/name/nm0539519/filmotype/actor?ref_=m_nmfm_1

:wink: Not exactly the backstory I expected, but following your link that is quite the curriculum vitae summary ole Biff has...
Anyway, congratulations again and many happy ownership miles and smiles!

Congrats! I like the other cars in your collection also... :)

Hello All,

I'm the happy victim of this transaction.

Super pleased with the car. Had never driven an NSX before, and am very surprised with the result.

Car's on its way to SOS for a maintenance overkill.

Sterling did a great job representing the car, and Ngoan is as knowledgeable of seller as you can find.

After the maintenance, clear bra coming off, full paint correction/detail, and I'm going to clear bra the whole car.

I'll post some pics as I move through the process.

:wink: Not exactly the backstory I expected, but following your link that is quite the curriculum vitae summary ole Biff has...
Anyway, congratulations again and many happy ownership miles and smiles!

Danger Will Robinson.

Attention: For Primers taking a cigarette break at work and clicking thru:

Links are

NSFW

NSFW

NSFW!

My work computer's network filters snap, crackled, and popped more than a typical NSX radio/HVAC unit after clicking on the IMDB link.

Congrats Biff; if I'm still employed after today and can afford to pay my internet bill, I'm looking forward to seeing more Zanardi photos here.

Hello All,

Super pleased with the car. Had never driven an NSX before, and am very surprised with the result.

Sterling did a great job representing the car, and Ngoan is as knowledgeable of seller as you can find.

After the maintenance, clear bra coming off, full paint correction/detail, and I'm going to clear bra the whole car.

Congrats and welcome to our club! Hands down the most amazing cars. Anyone have any ideas for Agreed Upon Insurance? I'm with state farm now, very inexpensive but only insured for $80k or so. Never was really an issue as I only drive it once or twice a year. Hagerty wants almost $4k a year for $120k agreed upon value, $2500 deductible, no mileage issues and they give you back the car for nothing in the event it is deemed a total loss.

Thanks for the kind words, Joe! The car couldn't have gone to a better home, can't wait to see what you have in store for her!

Hello All,

Congrats and welcome to our club! Hands down the most amazing cars. Anyone have any ideas for Agreed Upon Insurance? I'm with state farm now, very inexpensive but only insured for $80k or so. Never was really an issue as I only drive it once or twice a year. Hagerty wants almost $4k a year for $120k agreed upon value, $2500 deductible, no mileage issues and they give you back the car for nothing in the event it is deemed a total loss.

I have American Modern Insurance (sold through GEICO I believe) and I was paying about $800 a year for $115k on #32 with a $500 deductible and 1000 miles a year. The mileage is probably key, I think I was quoted $2k a year if set for unlimited mileage.

I have American Modern Insurance (sold through GEICO I believe) and I was paying about $800 a year for $115k on #32 with a $500 deductible and 1000 miles a year. The mileage is probably key, I think I was quoted $2k a year if set for unlimited mileage.

Just looked them up, YIKES. I guess you get what you pay for. Hagerty it is

High quality scan of my Zanardi brochure if anyone's interested :)

34203010621_4eea4f9142_h.jpg

35MB file here -> https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2879/34203010621_fd7ca7ed31_o.png

Quick question to Zanardi owners. My car supposedly have Zanardi Springs on the back. Is there anyway I can find out for sure? They are black with a red and blue dot painted on them. Does yours look like this?

20170426_183529_resized.jpg

Last edited:
Quick question to Zanardi owners. My car supposedly have Zanardi Springs on the back. Is there anyway I can find out for sure? They are black with a red and blue dot painted on them. Does yours look like this?

Picture of my Zanardi spring

View attachment 144055

Last edited:
I'm happy to announce I've facilitated the sale of another NSX Zanardi, this time #38. It has now reached its new owner in the South, who is ecstatic to get the car. To my knowledge this represents a new record for USA NSX sales, eclipsing our former sale of #32!

IMG_0878.jpg

Last edited:
We need details! How many miles?

I've started an official Zanardi registry on instagram, I've currently found 18/51. If anyone can DM me pics, details, etc it would help me out big time. Thanks

@zanardi_nsx_registry

I don’t know how to send a DM on here, but I am Eric, formally DougieB99. I have Zanardi #2 , if you want to update your registry. I’m Eric.crowder.37 on instagram.

Attachments

• E6F94BD6-E2A1-4D5E-97F1-15E6A2C677D5.jpg
    E6F94BD6-E2A1-4D5E-97F1-15E6A2C677D5.jpg
    326.9 KB · Views: 399
Last edited:
wow #2 ...when did you take ownership?

Back