• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anti Obama stickers

Status
Not open for further replies.
So here's my top three:

3) "Hope is not a plan-we need a leader not a dreamer in 2008"

2) Got too much money? Elect a Democrat ("Obama for Change? That's all you'll have left in your pockets" was runner up, i know steveny like those)

and the number one is.. drum roll...

1) "10 out of 10 terrorist(s?) vote democratic"

The ones that just change "HOPE" to "NOPE" and "HYPE" are pretty funny too.

Give me a site making fun of mccain and i'll return the favor for all the democrats out there.

Last edited:
all those people yelling terrorist, lynch him, kill him, were the anti-violent republicans right at the palin rallies right??? :tongue:

I like the ones that would bet their first born's life that Obama is a hard core Muslim. Plenty of goof balls on both sides.

all those people yelling terrorist, lynch him, kill him, were the anti-violent republicans right at the palin rallies right??? :tongue:

The Secret Service investigated these incidents and found those claims to be baseless. It's amazing how even though these claims get debunked, Obama supporters keep throwing them out there.

http://fightthepalinsmears.com/arti...alin-in-presidential-debate-with-racist-rant/

http://www.timesleader.com/news/breakingnews/Secret_Service_says_Kill_him_allegation_unfounded_.html

The Secret Service investigated these incidents and found those claims to be baseless. It's amazing how even though these claims get debunked, Obama supporters keep throwing them out there.

http://fightthepalinsmears.com/arti...alin-in-presidential-debate-with-racist-rant/

http://www.timesleader.com/news/breakingnews/Secret_Service_says_Kill_him_allegation_unfounded_.html

No ones saying that the people were serious, i'm merely commenting on the atmosphere that seems to be fostering at these Palin rallies... Scary stuff.

There are whackos on both sides of the issues... I just people would focus on the issues, rather than fear mongering to prove their points.

Since I said I'd do so.. here they are..

3) "John Mccain - he's a fossil fool"

2) "Another republican? Are you insane?"

1) "John Mccain-for retirement"

Going over these often hateful and demeaning stickers just reinforces my POV that most people are picking between dumb and dumber. You can decide which is which, I don't want to offend anyone.

Like Chris Rock said regarding McCain: Everyone is praising him because he's a former POW........ HE GOT CAUGHT...... I want the guy who didn't get caught !!! LOL

Like Chris Rock said regarding McCain: Everyone is praising him because he's a former POW........ HE GOT CAUGHT...... I want the guy who didn't get caught !!! LOL

Although it's supposed to be funny, that's one of very few things I wouldn't joke about in that manner.

LOL?
The slaves were people who got caught.:frown:
Not funny.

Wow it really is true..... Political Correctness has gotten to the point where we can't laugh about anything ! I love the completely unrelated compairson to slavery, especially considering the quote came from a black comedian.

Wow it really is true..... Political Correctness has gotten to the point where we can't laugh about anything ! I love the completely unrelated compairson to slavery, especially considering the quote came from a black comedian.

Condemning the demeaning of someone who suffered the horrors of war in such a manner has nothing to do with political correctness, it has to do with respect. It wasn't a race where there are winners and losers based on who tries harder and the loser gets "caught", he was shot down in an airplane. I would bet Obama would back me up on this and based on what he's said he already has.

Condemning the demeaning of someone who suffered the horrors of war in such a manner has nothing to do with political correctness, it has to do with respect. It wasn't a race where there are winners and losers based on who tries harder and the loser gets "caught", he was shot down in an airplane. I would bet Obama would back me up on this and based on what he's said he already has.

Thank you.

And since when does the fact that Chris Rock is black excuse him from making idiotic comments.

I know he was trying to be funny and while I support his right to free speech, I think that this particular joke is nothing short of disgusting.

The scary thing, is that website has 7,440 different designs of anti-Obama bumper stickers; that's pretty obsessive, even if you don't like the guy, or agree with his politics.
Back up, this is cafepress.com. They let anyone design their own buttons, stickers, mugs, etc and then sell them through the site. If you wanted, in a half hour you could have your own merchandise on that site making fun of GT-R transmissions or whatever you think would sell.

I mentioned that the quote came from a black comedian because someone, somwhow compared his quote to slavery which is completely unrelated. If you think the Anti Obama website with over 7K suggestions is not racially motivated then you are seriously kidding yourself.

Re: Anti ABM stickers

I mentioned that the quote came from a black comedian because someone, somwhow compared his quote to slavery which is completely unrelated. If you think the Anti Obama website with over 7K suggestions is not racially motivated then you are seriously kidding yourself.

Not someone, ME.
Please,since you can not understand the reference let me explain.:rolleyes:

The people that were brought to this country as slaves were caught.
They didn't volunteer. They were often captured by warring tribes and sold to the Dutch. This would make them in fact POW's.
Even if they were CAUGHT under other circumstances it was a war on the people being made slaves which again would validate the reference.

The fact that the "comedian" telling the "joke" was black is why I presented the analogy and parallel to the experience of the slaves being captured.

Folks, was it that hard to see?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back