• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Be honest, do you married guys like being married?

Marriage, eh , it's for chumps. :wink::biggrin: JK folks, don't flame me! I'm just a Tom Leykis listener. Most people that jump into marriage, specially at a young age, don't have a clue what they're getting into.

Love being married. I think my situation is a bit different than most people though.

As for raising someone else's children I would never do it. I dated lots of women with children from other relationships and I was dating them for one thing and one thing only. I would never marry someone who already has children unless they were grown and out of the house. It make me want to stay healthy as I don't want anyone else raising my daughter.

Renee and I get along very well and don't argue at all, in fact we have lots of fun. She puts no demands on me and I put none on her. We share everything without forcing each other to do so. If there is one "insert food item" left and it's 11 at night I will be more happy to see her have it then to eat it myself. If I tell her I am having a bad day she says what can I do to take some stress off you? If I have been out all day and call her on the way home to let her know I am coming she will fill the Jacuzzi for me and have it ready when I get here. She know me backwards and forwards and I know her the same way. We have lots of fun together.

Her parents have been together for ~40 years. I get along great with mother and father. She gets along great with my mother. Renee is like have a best friend. We have a lot of fun together.

My relationship with my fiancee is exactly the same way minus the jacuzzi...(no jacuzzi at that house) :biggrin: I'm getting married January 19th next year.. woot woot

niM

Last edited:
BINGO Dave!

I have been married and I am currently single. I really prefer to be single, but that's just me. I date a fair number of women and I prefer that type of lifestyle. I have no desire for a long term relationship or marriage. To be really honest, I date a lot of extremely good looking women that are much younger than me. I find it interesting that I get a lot of nasty looks from younger guys and older women.

Here is how and why I've come to this conclusion...

When I was going through my protracted divorce (over two years with no children, only money and material things), I asked my attorney if I could date. She said of course I could. Well my first date was a blind date so I arranged to meet at Starbucks for just a cup of coffee in case she didn't like me, or I didn't like her. Worst thing that could happen is we have a cup of coffee. Ten minutes and we're out of there.

Pull up in the NSX. She comes out of Starbucks and starts asking me all types of questions about the car. No, not performance, more like costs. She ends up at my house and then starts asking about my art collection. No, not the artists, the costs. Thought she was going to put on a green plastic visor and pull out a calculator.

Another chick I saw for two dates called me and asked if I could buy her a car.

So I am sitting in my family room telling my buddies about this. My one buddy said, "You know what. You're not a bad looking guy. You've lived all around the world. You can tell some great stories and you're pretty sophisticated when you want to be. You have a fair amount of money and are able to live the life you want. So, that being said, you will never know if a woman wants to be with you because of what you can provide her, or because she wants to be with you."

Well, my response was, "That's a bummer."

To which my other buddy (a Prime member) said, "If you're having a good time, who cares?"

So...that's me.

Life is wonderful.

I think you are funny as hell and very interesting and would be a lot of fun to date. I wouldn't be surprised if 10 girls aren't banging your door down right now. I look forward to many more years of phone conversations with you and hope to meet you when I come to the bay area.

What ever happened to that crazy naked chick? She been back around?

The poster above you defiantly has it down. I have that "thing" I don't know what it is and I am not trying to pat myself on the back but I can attract a lot of women if I want to. I have toned it down since I got married but even in situations where I am not trying I get approached. Renee almost had to beat this lady off me in Ponte Vedra at the grocery store. This lady approached me and was getting giggy with it pretty darn quick. It's probably my fault as I don't wear my wedding ring as I don't like jewelery.

Really the key IMO is act like you could not care any less and they will come running in droves. But at the same time keep their interest. Don't give a lot of information out, keep them waiting. And don't drive the NSX on the first date.

Never leave money laying around if you bring home a stripper either.:wink:

Love being married. I think my situation is a bit different than most people though.

As for raising someone else's children I would never do it. I dated lots of women with children from other relationships and I was dating them for one thing and one thing only. I would never marry someone who already has children unless they were grown and out of the house. It make me want to stay healthy as I don't want anyone else raising my daughter.

Renee and I get along very well and don't argue at all, in fact we have lots of fun. She puts no demands on me and I put none on her. We share everything without forcing each other to do so. If there is one "insert food item" left and it's 11 at night I will be more happy to see her have it then to eat it myself. If I tell her I am having a bad day she says what can I do to take some stress off you? If I have been out all day and call her on the way home to let her know I am coming she will fill the Jacuzzi for me and have it ready when I get here. She know me backwards and forwards and I know her the same way. We have lots of fun together.

Her parents have been together for ~40 years. I get along great with mother and father. She gets along great with my mother. Renee is like have a best friend. We have a lot of fun together.

Yeah, Steve's Pretty Cool Too! Spends too much time on Prime...But He's a keeper. ---- From Steve's Wife :wink: Seriously though, he is a great guy. He treats me and everyone around him very well. He has a very kind heart.

Last edited:
Yeah not all of us are straight pimp status like you guys though :mad:. Maybe we need an official prime dating advice thread :tongue:

I'm on number 2 so far. Wouldn't have my 2 beautiful kids had I not married #2. She doesn't give me any s_hit for purchasing cars or mods. Just as long as I pay the bill$$$.

I'm 26 and single....I know this, if you work out you confidence goes way up.

Also, I'm always looking for more and more female companionship, so I go out and love chatting and hanging with friends...but take a positive attitude...that equates into the "swagger" girls always chat about..I don't mind talking to total strangers in clubs or bars, shoot even in line :wink:

I just take this motto with me "I hope for the best and expect nothing" but I'm also in sales...so if i hear some closing questions...i'm alllll for it :biggrin:

. It's probably my fault as I don't wear my wedding ring as I don't like jewelery.
Really the key IMO is act like you could not care any less and they will come running in droves. But at the same time keep their interest. Don't give a lot of information out, keep them waiting. And don't drive the NSX on the first date. Never leave money laying around if you bring home a stripper either.:wink:

LOL :biggrin: Steve you kill me. Seriously, I thought I was the only one that used that as an excuse. Only day I ever wore a wedding ring was the day I got married. My wife loves wearing hers and really doesn't care about the little things.
We were standing in MGM lobby waiting for our friends and these girls are walking by and one of them just started to hug me and draging me along with her saying your coming with us....I replied back can I bring my wife too..lol...They were shocked some how they didn't see her or think we were together..We all just started to laugh, especially my wife... But the point is she has a sense of humor. We both believe, life is short better enjoy it..

Both my mother and father are on their third respective marriages. You could argue that I grew up a bit jaded about the institution of marriage.

But I've been very happily married for 6.5 years now. Is it always perfect? Nope. But I consider myself truly blessed in my marriage and can honestly say that for me, it has been the best decision of my life.

She's in the room, isn't she.:biggrin:

Yeah not all of us are straight pimp status like you guys though :mad:. Maybe we need an official prime dating advice thread :tongue:

There's a lot of single guys on this forum, I am seriously thinking this would be helpful. I can certainly share some hard to come by know-how.

First thing is.... don't try to use the NSX to pickup women. LOL...

She's in the room, isn't she.:biggrin:

LOLOL:biggrin:

By your avatar your more pimp than most.:wink: Nice BTW.

True I like 3, J/02#156 had 2 fine women on his avatar but more is always better:smile:

I love being married. Otherwise I wouldn't have done it four times! :wink:

HAHHAHA :biggrin: you guys are on this morning...I needed a good laugh

LOL you'd think so wouldn't you?

Can we see more pictures or close ups. Of the nsx ofcourse i mean :tongue:(no my wife isnt behind me lol)

Last edited:
Hmm not sure how happy they're going to be about this, but whatever.
n1664633499_100464_576.jpg

Now we need the Prime dating thread to give me advice on how to get with the one in the middle :redface: :tongue: :biggrin:

Back