• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2002 NSX JH4NA21692T000239 salvage on ebay

Seems like the car has a lot of issues.:eek:

Last edited:
No offense to seller...... but, please, just dismantle it for parts so that it does not create "more victims." :eek:
At least it's on a salvage title.

Ottawa is close to Kansas City. You might check with some Prime members in that area as I would expect they are curious about the car. As posted earlier, looks like the car has a bunch of problems but the parts are worth quite a lot.

FWIW, Power Assist module is easy to replace and a prime member probably could provide core exchange. Carpet sounds like a big rework for someone handy. Personally, I hope the car gets parted.

Originally purchased 10/18/02 at Jay Wolfe Acura. Had at least two owners and a whole sloo of warranty work done at two dealers, neither of which was the selling dealer. Car's had at least two owners.

Warranty cancel date from Acura was 11/26/08, so whatever happened to this car, it happened not all that long ago.

Hello Friends:

This car was sold at IAA insurance auction in Houston as a Salvage Titled car.I sent my brother to check the car as I was interested.He came back and told me that the car had substantial amount of water damage. Interior and Carpet was soaked and there was very heavy moisture inside the car. So much so that you couldnt see the inside from the outside. Body had no damage and initially the car did not start even with a jump. Please be careful buying a water damaged car. I have had a very bad experience, dealing with a car that was flooded once. The electronics will eventually give you trouble with a water damaged car.

Regards

I watched this car sell in TX it was listed as a running car it sold for a great price. I would not be affraid to own it.

ya me neither. I'm sure all the issues are all related. CEL will come on when the VSS is inop. from the ebay add the car looks decent to me. But then again I've been through and through alot of Honda Acura's including NSX's.

I watched this car sell in TX it was listed as a running car it sold for a great price. I would not be affraid to own it.

You mention that you actually watched the car sell in TX. Were you at the IAA Auction when it was sold? By chance do you recall how much this 2002 NSX salvaged flood car actually sold for?

I'm thinking about looking at this Nsx soon if possible. I'll let you know what I think.

This car is currently listed on CL for ~$55K. Seems pretty steep even in our current environment what with the issues it has.

This car is currently listed on CL for ~$55K. Seems pretty steep even in our current environment what with the issues it has.

Looks like someone may have put the time in to get it back and running. Good thing the vin is in this thread subject...

Back when they wanted 37k for it, I'd have jumped on it knowing what I know now. Parted out is probably worth more than that.

sorry to be a newbie who hijacks a topic but I've seen a bunch of your posts and think you are the guy to ask. Cant send private messages cause I'm new. Any chance you could shoot me an email? [email protected]

Back