• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

calling cops on cops..

wait.....what??? They didnt shoot him in the back? hmmm.....thats standard procedure in these areas......

Apparently the officers that arrested him didn't recognize him. I know officers that recognize off duty officers tend to turn a blind eye. I get cut off by some officer (in his personal vehicle) going to work every day. The guy even speeds through a school zone at 60mph, but his buddies recognize him and let him go.

They should have just shot him.

I've always thought the California Highway Patrol should have one day per month that they could just shoot people rather than issue a ticket. With that power I would imagine it would take less than two weeks to get these jerks driving like they should. Get the out of the fast lane when they're driving 45 mph, stop tailgating me, no signal for a lane change, BANG, well you get the idea. That would make most drivers straighten up...

You were talking on your cell phone, driving 40 miles per hour in the fast lane, and you're not wearing your seat belt. BANG!

Apparently Florida troopers are'nt issued tazers. I know TX troopers are'nt {yet}. So many on the job injuries {wrestling down fighting suspects} are eliminated with the use of them. Should've had a tazer.:rolleyes:

Apparently Florida troopers are'nt issued tazers. I know TX troopers are'nt {yet}. So many on the job injuries {wrestling down fighting suspects} are eliminated with the use of them. Should've had a tazer.:rolleyes:

He could have used pepper spray as well. Taser first, then pepper. Most people comply after the Taser unless they are on drugs.

Apparently the officers that arrested him didn't recognize him. I know officers that recognize off duty officers tend to turn a blind eye. I get cut off by some officer (in his personal vehicle) going to work every day. The guy even speeds through a school zone at 60mph, but his buddies recognize him and let him go.

If this is a regular occurrence I would shoot a little video of it and send a copy along with a letter of complaint for 1- the idiot officer driving like that, and 2- if you can ID the cops that turned their heads and let him drive through without stopping him, them too. Then I would send a copy to the Highway Patrol and Sheriff's Office in your area as well as a copy to the local news station. Hold their feet to the fire like everyone else. It could be some young kid that gets run down by this jerk.

Back