• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Streetwars 5 April 5, 2009 Stockton College - Breast Cancer Charity Show

This has been put on the Supraforums and thought it would be nice to see some NSX there also for the good cause. As you see there is ample parking for the event. Hope to see some guys there.

:wink:

Attachments

• eventinfo_09.jpg
    eventinfo_09.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 136
Welcome.From your Sig I can guess you are in the tristate area,but unless someone is familiar with Stockton college I have no idea what state/county this meet is at:confused:

Welcome.From your Sig I can guess you are in the tristate area,but unless someone is familiar with Stockton college I have no idea what state/county this meet is at:confused:

Ooops..I thought it was on the flyer. It's in South Jersey near Atlantic City

Directions to Stockton College
Mailing Address:
The Richard Stockton College of New Jersey, PO Box 195, Pomona, NJ 08240
From Northern New Jersey
Take Garden State Parkway south. Take Exit 44. Turn right onto South Pomona Road (Route 575). Go 1/2 mile. Turn left on College Drive (Vera King Farris Drive). Parking will be on your right in 1/2 mile.

From Camden/Philadelphia Area
Take Atlantic City Expressway to Exit 12. Turn left. Proceed straight and pass light at Route 30 (White Horse Pike) to the next traffic light at Jimmie Leeds Road, turn right - go 1 mile on Jimmie Leeds Road to College Drive (Vera King Farris Drive). Turn left and continue about 1 1/2 miles. Parking available on left.

From Southern New Jersey
Drive north on the Garden State Parkway to the Atlantic City Service area. Exit the north end of the service area following the signs to the Hospital on Jimmie Leeds Road. Travel 1 mile till you reach College Drive (Vera King Farris Drive). Turn right on College Drive (Vera King Farris Drive) and proceed 1 1/2 miles. Parking available on left.

View Larger Map | Get Custom Driving Directions

I would check it out but its like 3.5 hrs from me, and the roads are most likely still going to be littered with salt a gravel. If the conditions are right I may make the trip down to South Jersey.

hey frank, if you go let me know, maybe ill show up as well.

i can do free breast exams :biggrin::eek::biggrin:

I will bring my medical equipment:smile:
scammersm.JPG

What time is the meetup? i would be there weather permitting.

Lol you guys are funny. Well the show is being run by the sorority and last year they raised 15k , so maybe they'll give you the boobies for more donations :biggrin:

sorority eh...

they should do a car wash instead :biggrin::eek::biggrin::eek::tongue:

Is this worth going to? Or is it mostly riced-up civics?

street wars was sooo worth it ! over 600 cars and over 20,000 dollars raised!
not everything sounded the ricer siren lol. there was a mix of everything.
i was one of the models at the show. i traveled over 2 hours from ny to volunteer at this show and i had a blast!
feel free to check out my photos at http://www.myspace.com/thedevilsvixxxen
if i took a photo of your car let me know so i can tag your myspace in the photos.
also, nos.com has already started to put up a few photos and rix magazine is alaso working on that too!

for those that came over and knew who i was from other sites, thank you . the fans make it all worth it!

cheers! ms lady paula

Back