• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Coming to Cinci 2/26/09

That was a good time.

Jim, great call on Jefferson Hall. You saved the night man!

You weren't lyao when "you got served" by me and Kyle doing the Chicken dance in your eye.:tongue:
The uber ballaz know how to bust a move when the time is right!

and you were "lmao" when we got shot down for the Trevor Hall concert

be honest...kristen laid the pimp hand down that night :tongue:

Yeah, I could tell she was playing nice, but I bet she was really pissed about that concert. :redface:

Yeah, good call on that one.

I've heard about it every day until she found out that he is going to be playing in LA while we are out there in a couple weeks.

I can't f**k it up a second time. It's been made clear to me that we must see Trevor Hall at any cost. I'm bringing a gun just in case. :wink:

YOU didn't fuck it up the FIRST time. Who the hell would think they had to get to that place TWO HOURS before the show to get tickets?

That's true. It was your fault Kyle.
If Jim hadn't stepped in to save the evening all would have been lost.:tongue:

We are in LA right now and she is trying to find a Trevor Hall concert locally since he lives here.:rolleyes:

That's true. It was your fault Kyle.
If Jim hadn't stepped in to save the evening all would have been lost.:tongue:

We are in LA right now and she is trying to find a Trevor Hall concert locally since he lives here.:rolleyes:

way to call me before you left :mad:

when you comin back....I'm lonely round these parts :frown:

way to call me before you left :mad:

when you comin back....I'm lonely round these parts :frown:

Don't worry. I'll bring lots of pictures. Seent a cutoff Charger, the original KITT from Knightrider, and several 355, 430, and 360s.

Back