• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Coming to Cinci 2/26/09

Coming to Cinci on Thursday 2/26.
Hoping to see Trevor Hall in concert that night. What's going on that day? What about Friday?

NSXLVR, are you rolling with me?

I dont know who trevor hall is but sure :redface:

Anywho, what time are you heading up? I'm working in Lexington Thursday, but will try and switch shifts with someone:rolleyes:

We are going up early Thursday morning - probably around 8:30am. Hope to get to Cinci by 10:30am.

Anybody know of a cool hotel to stay in that is not $150 + per night? Bread and Breakfast are cool with us. I looked on Travelocity, but a decent hotel were I would feel safe parking was at least $150. :frown:

We are going up early Thursday morning - probably around 8:30am. Hope to get to Cinci by 10:30am.

Anybody know of a cool hotel to stay in that is not $150 + per night? Bread and Breakfast are cool with us. I looked on Travelocity, but a decent hotel were I would feel safe parking was at least $150. :frown:

Are you trying to stay downtown?? Sources shop is about a 35-40 minute ride from downtown

Are you trying to stay downtown?? Sources shop is about a 35-40 minute ride from downtown

:redface:

My god mike I am not that far away?? You can shoot straight down 28 threw terrace park on columbia pkwy and be there quick. Takes you directly into downtown at 471 so you can hop on 471 into newport or head straight into cincy..

My god mike I am not that far away?? You can shoot straight down 28 threw terrace park on columbia pkwy and be there quick. Takes you directly into downtown at 471 so you can hop on 471 into newport or head straight into cincy..

LOL - I was like wtf? Is Source's shop in Dayton?

Does anyone know if the "Bodies" exhibit is still in Cinci? Seems like that would be cool to check out if we stay overnight.

lol. Well ill be coming during rush hour so it will take me that long and sorry justin i dont know about the bodies exhibit but i do know beer flows like wine at the Hauf house

Alright, we will be staying at Riverboat Row in Newport on Thursday. We want to go to the Aquarium on Friday morning.

I'm thinking Hauf House Thursday night 2/26 NSX meet at Newport on the river. :biggrin:
Say - 7:00 pm. Boo Yah!!!

We are going to the Trevor Hall show at the Southgate House (parlour) at 9:30 pm. It is only $7.00 per ticket if anyone wants to come.

I still have no idea who that guy is. and crap. what time are you going to sources shop?? I'm going to try and leave Lexington early so I can have time to get the wheels on, however it may be friday morning depending on what time he closes

and mannnnnn you're on your own with that aquarium...i've gone once, and that was enough for my 50 bucks for tickets :mad:

Bodies exhibit is not still here.

I will be at the auction thursday until about 1pm. If you get here before then Rick my service manager will handle ya. He has everything situated to get ya done quick! I will check progress as soon as I get back on thursday afternoon.

Maybe we all need to meet up at the hauf house in newport on thurs???:biggrin:

bwa!!! I just got through working on my NSX interior. I have some minor work left to do on one of the doors and I am done for now.:biggrin:
I just got your message a couple minutes ago - I should have known you would still be up.

The BMW brok down at 6:30 am this morning when the throttle cable broke and the car started going full throttle without any stop. :rolleyes:
Fixed that this afternoon and then went to work on the NSX. What a wonderful day of playing with cars.:smile:

Hauf House at 7pm Thursday!
hofbrau2.jpg

Last edited:
bwa!!! I just got through working on my NSX interior. I have some minor work left to do on one of the doors and I am done for now.:biggrin:
I just got your message a couple minutes ago - I should have known you would still be up.

The BMW brok down at 6:30 am this morning when the throttle cable broke and the car started going full throttle without any stop. :rolleyes:
Fixed that this afternoon and then went to work on the NSX. What a wonderful day of playing with cars.:smile:

You suck! i had to work from 11-9 :mad:

glad to hear that bim got fixed

however i'm off tomorrow and it's suppose to be decent, you workin?

You suck! i had to work from 11-9 :mad:

glad to hear that bim got fixed

however i'm off tomorrow and it's suppose to be decent, you workin?

I work till 5:30. Should be nice day for a mini-cruise aterward. Kristin won't be home till 11pm.:biggrin:

Don't forget. Haufhouse at 7pm Thursday:
hofbrau2.jpg

I work till 5:30. Should be nice day for a mini-cruise aterward. Kristin won't be home till 11pm.:biggrin:

Don't forget. Haufhouse at 7pm Thursday:
hofbrau2.jpg

Hit me up, I wont be doing JACK all day!

and Mmmmm Mmmmmm who loves the Hauf....WE LOVE THE HAUF!!!!

Brian, we will be leaving at 9am to come toyour shop. We expect to arrive at 11am if traffic is good.

BTW - I just put brake pads in my trunk for "el capitan" :biggrin:

I'm totally down. I may go to your gay concert too. :cool:
Is Jim coming up?

LMAO!...well, I about wrecked the nsx on the drive to lexington. I'm basically running on slicks! I took off work now, and am going to try and trek it to cincy...however I have to wait for dry roads :frown:

Glad you made it here in one piece Mike. Really had fun hanging out with you guys last night. Looking forward to Fling! P.S. Trevor Hall was great, they played all KINDS of stuff that I knew! :)

Back