• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bluegrass First Event

Well, did you sign up???? I'm warning you guys, the novice group will fill up.

The CIR Porsche Club's April 25-27 event has already sold out - all groups.

Last edited:
According to the videos the current lap record is about 2:57. I bet I can break that record on my 1st day out there.:biggrin:

BTW - that track is beautiful. I'm bringing my camera and camcorder.

No I have not booked it yet. I dont even have a car yet. Hope that changes on friday. Oh then again on saturday or sunday... 0 to 2 nsx's in one weekend!!!! WE SHALL SEE!!

I dont want to book it and not get a car then show up to track day in a freaking kia spectra from the car lot LOL:biggrin:

I'm stoked! I signed up back in November. I was lucky enough to meet Brad and get a tour of the site, and a couple laps!! Lets just see if he will put the M3 out for a smackdown!!

No I have not booked it yet. I dont even have a car yet. Hope that changes on friday. Oh then again on saturday or sunday... 0 to 2 nsx's in one weekend!!!! WE SHALL SEE!!

I dont want to book it and not get a car then show up to track day in a freaking kia spectra from the car lot LOL:biggrin:

Bet ya we could lap Kyle in that Kia. :eek:

Jim,
Just signed up for the novice group. Can I request you as an instructor or is it randomly assigned? In any case, looking forward to it.

Yep, you can email Bill Neil @ [email protected]

But you should know, that I will spend most of the time ragging on BMWs and how much they suck. :biggrin: Well that, or how much JFK will suck (glad I'm not going).

Last edited:
OK, this is pissing me off.

Bluegrass 1010ths 4/13 - CANCELED.
KY PCA 4/25-27TH - CANCELED.

Brad won't get his "permit" until 4/17 and they have to redo part of the track that settled, put on a top layer and god knows what else.

The next event 1010ths 5/2 & 5/11. Any bets?

Brad won't get his "permit" until 4/17 and they have to redo part of the track that settled, put on a top layer and god knows what else.

That sucks... I was going to come watch on the 13th and partake in the action on 5/2...

Keep us updated Jim. Thanks!

Jim,

OVR-PCA at Mid Ohio 4-17>4-19 and still has openings....maybe you should try to get up there with me? I was afraid that the KY track wasn't going to be ready, which is why I didn't sign up....hopefully everything will be ready in May....there sure is a need for a closer track for us!

Regards,

Ray

1010ths 5/2 - CANCELLED :frown:

I need to sign up for an event at Putnam. Who knows when this thing is going to be ready.

1010ths 5/2 - CANCELLED :frown:

I need to sign up for an event at Putnam. Who knows when this thing is going to be ready.

gay :(

wouldnt the permit thing be taken care of at the time they break ground or as soon as they finish paving it??

and how long can repaving and curing possibly take??

Back