• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

OEM Acura NSX Car Cover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Used OEM Acura NSX car cover. I'm selling the cover only, I do not have the little sack that it comes in.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contract me.

I bought it on ebay a few days ago and to be honest I haven't even taken it out of the box. I bought it because I was supposed to be taking delivery of my NSX and a few things fell through. It will likely be a few months before I finally get my dream car. Until then this cover can be protecting someone else's baby.

I'm just looking to get what I paid for it, $115. Shipping will be about $10, I have a corporate UPS account where I can utilize the discount. That being said, $125 total to anywhere in the mainland 48 states.

If interested, PM me or e-mail me @ [email protected]

I'm paypal verified, have sold numerous things on acurazine.com when I had my old CL, and TSX, and then again on s2ki.com now that I have my s2000, and countless things on preludepower.com, preludezone.com, and preludeonline.com, also my ebay username is clstarbai, where I have 100% perfect feedback.

Thanks for looking!

_MG_2862-1.jpg

_MG_2863-1.jpg

sold. please close the thread. thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back