• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2005 Rio Yellow/Onyx 4.2k miles JH4NA21675S000024

Status
Not open for further replies.
well my car is back on them market. I don't need the money, but it's going on 2 years now and I simply never use the thing. the only mod (GT1 F1 version 5.1 exhaust) will be sold seperately from the car. Pics to come soon. Here is my ad description from Autotrader.

You are looking at a rare 2005 NSX in Rio Yellow Pearl with Onyx (black) leather interior. This vehicle has 4k miles on it and has essentially not even been broken in yet!! if you missed out on buying one of these rare hand built sports cars new, here is your chance to buy one as close to new as you can. This is 1 of 241 built for 2005, and 1 of 19 rio yellow/onyx built for 2005. Exterior is in beautiful shape with all original paint with matching VIN tags on every panel. not one dent, not one scratch! Always garaged, never driven on hot sunny days. Paint has been washed, clay bar'ed, and waxed regularly, but basically cleaned to get rid of dust as that is the only thing this has collected. Exterior has been protected with an invisible paint protection clear film made by invisishield. This has been installed professionally on the upper and lower front bumper, full hood, full front fenders, entire rocker panels, A-Arms, roof lip, mirrors, headlights, side intake scoops, and rear splash guards. Cost over $1600! Interior, well, if you want the new car smell, this has it. Interior is beautiful, leather soft and supple, and conditioned regularly.Never smoked in, no food, no drink, nothing! just simply perfect with ZERO sign of wear! Tires are in great shape as you would expect with 4k miles. Wheels are perfect with no flaws what so ever. Warranty ended January 2009, so mechanically you have no guess work. Car comes with original window sticker well preserved and framed, accessories included are OEM trunk mat, brand new extra set of OEM floor mats still wrapped in plastic, 20 original OEM oil filters (these have been discontiued), and brand new OEM car cover. email inquiries to [email protected]. NO DEALERS, NO TIRE KICKERS, NO ADVERTISING COMPANIES. I do not need to sell the car, but I simply do not have the time to use it. Thanks...

Price: $77,800 obo ==> $74000

Last edited:
bump, I am more motivated to move the car now. Selling random stuff I own, this is one of them. I dont need them any more.

Make me an offer.

Mileage update: 4400. Yes, 200 miles driven since May...can you tell I dont need this car?

Last edited:
2005 Rio Yellow/Onyx 4.7k miles JH4NA21675S000024

well my car is back on them market. I don't need the money, but it's going on 3 years now and I simply never use the thing. the only mod (GT1 F1 version 5.1 exhaust) will be sold seperately from the car. Pics to come soon. Here is my ad description from Autotrader.

You are looking at a rare 2005 NSX in Rio Yellow Pearl with Onyx (black) leather interior. This vehicle has 4k miles on it and has essentially not even been broken in yet!! if you missed out on buying one of these rare hand built sports cars new, here is your chance to buy one as close to new as you can. This is 1 of 241 built for 2005, and 1 of 19 rio yellow/onyx built for 2005. Exterior is in beautiful shape with all original paint with matching VIN tags on every panel. not one dent, not one scratch! Always garaged, never driven on hot sunny days. Paint has been washed, clay bar'ed, and waxed regularly, but basically cleaned to get rid of dust as that is the only thing this has collected. Exterior has been protected with an invisible paint protection clear film made by invisishield. This has been installed professionally on the upper and lower front bumper, full hood, full front fenders, entire rocker panels, A-Arms, roof lip, mirrors, headlights, side intake scoops, and rear splash guards. Cost over $1600! Interior, well, if you want the new car smell, this has it. Interior is beautiful, leather soft and supple, and conditioned regularly.Never smoked in, no food, no drink, nothing! just simply perfect with ZERO sign of wear! Tires are in great shape as you would expect with less than 5k miles. Wheels are perfect with no flaws what so ever. Warranty ended January 2009, so mechanically you have no guess work. Car comes with original window sticker well preserved and framed, accessories included are OEM trunk mat, brand new extra set of OEM floor mats still wrapped in plastic, 20 original OEM oil filters (these have been discontinued), and brand new OEM car cover. email inquiries to [email protected]. NO DEALERS, NO TIRE KICKERS, NO ADVERTISING COMPANIES. I do not need to sell the car, but I simply do not have the time to use it. Thanks...

Price: $77k obo

Link to all the pictures:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126150

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back