• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2001 White hardtop coupe with tan interior

Steve,
Just simply awesome, and I'm glad to see this NSX with a true enthusiast. That being said, you are a good guy and I hate you at the same time. :biggrin::tongue::tongue:

Some more.
3.jpg
[/IMG]
2.jpg
[/IMG]
1.jpg
[/IMG]
4.jpg
[/IMG]
Steve

Last edited:
so thats the car i saw (pic #18 with pile of lumber on top of the car) few weeks back on 19th ave between sloat blvd, my first impressions was like WTF?

Well done Steve !

so thats the car i saw (pic #18 with pile of lumber on top of the car) few weeks back on 19th ave between sloat blvd, my first impressions was like WTF?

You saw me? Yes, I drive my NSXs daily to and from work in South SF and I have all kinds of custom made ski racks and bike racks for all the lumbers, pipes, skis, and whatever. I recently re-did the garage but there are always little things that I wish my contractor did differently. So I bought a whole bunch of hand tools to do a few "improvements". So far these "improvements" look like crap. You likely will see me hauling more stuffs up and down 19th Avenue.
Steve

So there are three guys named Steve with white NSX's in CA - go figure.

Beautiful car Steve. No one has mentioned that you may be slightly insane, NSX-wise. :wink:

Insane? JUST NSX-wise? You have no idea!:biggrin:
One of my patients told me that he met someone outside a restaurant and that guy was driving a silver NSX with some "Fester something" license plate. He told that NSX owner that his doctor drove the same car. The guy cracked up and said, "Steve Howe!"
I also cracked up and said, "Uncle Fester!":tongue:

Steve

Steve, your rare coupe looks great. You just need to center the H wheel caps correctly. The air valve should be at the direct bottom of the H logo. Check the JDM catalogs. :biggrin:

Unique

If I could only buy one NSX, this would be it. :smile: Your sanity would only be in question if you ever agreed to sell it.

talk about a unicorn holy shit. that's by far the best NSX I have ever seen. best of both worlds

I must say a Zanardi cant even touch that one. I don't even care if the Zanardi has 1200 miles on it LOL

PLEASE PLEASE GOD DONT WRECK IT. as its prob the only one ever made. Jesus lord

- - - Updated - - -

I also must say I hate you

Rx7tonsx great thread resurrection. White tan na2 coupe dang do they get any better? I'd give Shawn's left nut for it.

Yes it is a lovely car, I would love to see more recent pictures of it, though.

Wow, you got me. I saw the thread right after your response and almost pulled a muscle looking to the right to see if it was in the for sale section. If I remember correctly, I bumped a Zanardi thread a few months ago and accidentally did the same thing to you, months before you found your Zanardi. Wonder if this means I'll be buying this coupe in the future. I like it.

^All the nice cars I've bought and my buddy has bought have come from San Francisco, so naturally this car would go to me should it ever come up for sale.:wink: Plus, CA cars need to stay in CA...haha

LOL at us calling E-dibs

Beautiful NSX OP.

Love it. Steve, any updated pics or info on it?

Was this the car that was previously in the Northeast years ago?

Back