• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2001 White hardtop coupe with tan interior

Finally got a moment to have snapped a few. Pardon the dirty car and interior. I will add a few more
Steve

2001NSX171Large.jpg
[/IMG]
2001NSX230Large.jpg

2001NSX160Large.jpg

2001NSX227Large.jpg

2001NSX147Large.jpg

2001NSX223Large.jpg

2001NSX234Large.jpg

2001NSX225Large.jpg

2001NSX210Large.jpg

2001NSX239Large.jpg

2001NSX168Large.jpg
[/IMG]
2001NSX162Large.jpg

2001NSX153Large.jpg

2001NSX224Large.jpg

2001NSX159Large.jpg

2001NSX139Large.jpg
[/IMG]
2001NSX135Large.jpg
[/IMG]
2001NSX253Large.jpg
[/IMG]
2001NSX165Large.jpg
[/IMG]
2001NSX151Large.jpg

2001NSX154Large.jpg

2001NSX248Large.jpg

2001NSX152Large.jpg

2001NSX163Large.jpg

2001NSX134.jpg

2001NSX252Large.jpg

2001NSX130.jpg

2001NSX251Large.jpg

Last edited:
Looks might familiar less the 2002 front end. Nice car and nice pics.

OMG!!

A white NA2 coupe in white, that is ultra rare. God of US-spec NA-2s IMO. You are one really lucky man.

I never thought I would ever have desire for another NSX. If I do, I want this one.

there cant be that many 01 grand prix white ones and Im loving the white rims and Im glad to see you didnt slap a body kit on it or something well done man

Beautiful car!

It's too bad there isn't anything on the exterior that marks just how rare and special this vehicle is. Would getting a "NA2 6 Speed Coupe" sticker for the windshield be too ricey? :tongue:

OK, plz don't flame, but I obviously missed something, an 01 Coupe????

Steve ,car looks good, but your liscense plate is messed up:confused: Its all distorted or sumpin:wink:

love the painted pro drive wheels. looks very oem.

Last edited:
looks GREAT!

Did this car come from new jersey not too long ago? About a year ago a buddy called me with a chance to buy a white 01 coupe there and decided to pass.

Stunning dude.. I love how pointed the nose looks in those pictures. How many miles on it?

looks amazing. just absolutely stunning...the wheels really set off the vehicle. prodrives correct?

yes, this is the only gpw/tan 6-speed NA2 coupe ever made...the last coupe ever made for north america according to the production numbers...one of only 18 6-speed NA2 coupes ever made.

the second link 'warrenw' linked is this car, that documents whiteNSXs purchase of the vehicle.

i would love to own an amazing piece of nsx history such as this...possibly the yellow/black NA2 coupe for sale not too long ago...too bad that one had a salvage title.

Last edited:
Steve,

Car looks great. Nice powder coated wheels. What wheels do you have on your Black NSX now? You got the best of both worlds. NA2 with a hard top coupe and a black top. I think black side view mirrors might look nice? I just picked up an extra set of black ones. Not sure if I like it with my color combo.

Steve,

Car looks great. Nice powder coated wheels. What wheels do you have on your Black NSX now? You got the best of both worlds. NA2 with a hard top coupe and a black top. I think black side view mirrors might look nice? I just picked up an extra set of black ones. Not sure if I like it with my color combo.

My black car still has the same wheels on it. I don't like the black mirrors on a white NSX unless the entire car is made to look like a NA2 NSX-R like Jason's. Otherwise, it would look like a Frankinstein Wannabe.
When my wife has a chance, I would ask her to drive one of the NSXs to have both photographed before I sell the black one. I still like the LE37T that I had but they were barely clearing the Stoptech BBK. The 7 spokes have tons of room and will clear ANY BBK in the world.
Steve
AAA.jpg
[/IMG]
hemblem094Large.jpg
[/IMG]
hemblem022Large.jpg
[/IMG]
hemblem042Large4.jpg
[/IMG]
SkiMobile.jpg
[/IMG]
NSX076Large.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
OMG!!

A white NA2 coupe in white, that is ultra rare. God of US-spec NA-2s IMO. You are one really lucky man.

I never thought I would ever have desire for another NSX. If I do, I want this one.
Thanks, Jason.
You got yourself one gorgeous NSX-R replica too. I am sure yours is even faster than the real thing with all the high end modifications.

Out of all four NSXs that I have had (1992 white, 1997 NA2 white T, 1994 black, and 2001 NA2 coupe), this NA2 coupe struck me as the fastest among them around town even compared with the CTSC NSX. I am sure that the CTSC is faster on the freeway at high RPM but this coupe is phenominally quick. Several people who own NA2 Ts have driven it and verified my seat on the pants impression. Sometimes I wonder if the later NA2s are understating their actual horsepowers. I have bought CT Engineering headers, intake, exhaust, and CTSC to be put on this car but they have been sitting in the garage for almost a year now and I have not felt that it needed anymore power. I will probably put on the I/H/E but I am having sleepless night going back and forth on the CTSC. My biggest fans:biggrin: Ben and Miled kept bugging me not to install the CTSC. Wanting more OEM power, I probably will just sell this car and get a Ford GT when my Apple and WDC come back up a little.

Another thing that hit me first time I drove the car was its rigidity. It is stiff as hell and obviously more than any other NA1 coupes. I was told that this coupe has all the NSX-T chassis einforcements on top of being a coupe. It does not even have a rear strut tower bar or the bracket for it. I had to order the bracket from the dealer so I can install the Comptech strut bar. I also have the Type-R front and bottom bars, anti sway bars, and some small pieces. Again, all these parts are just sitting in the garage for a year.
This will definately be the last NSX that I will ever buy. Certainly, the NSX experience is the best cars' I have ever had but unfortunately it is a supercar of yesteryear.
Regards,
Steve

Last edited:
I was reading an old Dupont Registry ad from 2002 and saw this car is the Greenwich Acura ad for sale with 2000 miles on it:wink:I was going to cut the page out and send it to you, I still might if you want it. :biggrin:

Gotta love those gruppe M flairs!! Steve were you as much a fan of the wild BB porsches from the 80"s as I was.:biggrin:

Back