• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Great License Plate Frame

Greetings

I saw a great license plate frame this morning on the way to work. It was on a new ZR-1 corvette and read "My other car doesn't matter". I laughed so hard I thought I was going to wreck my car. I spoke to the driver at the next light. He said he saw me laughing and guessed I had read the frame.

Cheers,
Martin

I have been looking for the one that says ' My other car is a piece of junk '

I have seen them before for sale , this would be good for my NSX because my DD is a crappy '99 Nissan Sentra.

I had the idea of making one that says "my other car sucks like yours"

but i would never do anything like that to encourage the haters.

Greetings

I saw a great license plate frame this morning on the way to work. It was on a new ZR-1 corvette and read "My other car doesn't matter". I laughed so hard I thought I was going to wreck my car. I spoke to the driver at the next light. He said he saw me laughing and guessed I had read the frame.

Cheers,
Martin

Some one on Prime was selling "My other car is irrelevant" frames a few years ago. I still think that ones the best.

I always thought the "Don't laugh it's paid for" would be funny. People would scratch their heads on that one I think...

saw one the other day on Mustang with a hot blonde driving - actual place but I think I'd remove the frame.

"Last Chance Finance - auto sales"

I prefer the CF plate frame. I don't like to have verbage on the car besides my license plate. I think it looks cleaner.

Saw one this weekend- My other ride is your mama

I had a idea of one that every one I tell abou it thinks is fucken funny

"Because I have a small dick that's why"

next time I have a chance to make one this is what ill put on both of my NSX's.

As an aside ... if you still have the dealer-installed plate frame, take it off and check how heavy it is. The one on my car was stinkin' heavy. I mean, it weighed a pound at least.
Great. Now I'm gonna go home and weigh my old plate holder.:redface:

I snapped this photo on an NSX from an event at Comptech over 10 years ago. May get this on a plate if it would fit!

gary04.jpg

Mine has this clever Mark Basch quote "Supercharged for World Peace",on the bottom, in red. It used to be his signature here on NSXPrime. The plate, "NSXTASY" I borrowed from other member Ken Sax. Two good guys :biggrin::
ry%3D400

Last edited:
Just saw this one today: COUGARS WANTED, INQUIRE WITHIN.
A 20 something was driving the car.

Last edited:
Back