• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unique LED Turn Signal+Blinker Upgrade 91-01 NSX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Prime, Im glad to announce im finally set to begin the 91-01 NSX LED Conversion Light upgrade. I have been working countless hours on the production and design of the lights and my website. There seems to be a crave for LED lights these days. I wanted to design something that would give my NSX a look that was different, unique, and bold! Each LED light is 4-Chip for ultimate brightness, pre-wired with resister and able to handle 12-Volt connection. Just plug and Play! The design offers 12 White LEDs for your running lights in a cutting edge design. For the the blinker I have designed 7 Amber LEDs that only come on when using your turn signal/Hazards only. A real Carbon Fiber Veneer is placed around the LED lights for a more modern look. I use a Lexan sheet that will replace your factory lens, and then tinted for install.

Please note all lights are custom made so you have a choice to any kind of design layout you may want. Please PM with any request!

For more info and Pictures please view my website at www.exclusive-rides.com.
There will be two versions available for the upgrade.

Version.1
This is basically what I have stated above and shown below in the pictures.
This setup will be 12 White LEDs used for your Running Lights, and 7 Amber LEDs for your Blinker/Hazards.
| $600.00 Shipped

Version.2
This setup will be 11 White LEDs and 3 Amber LEDs used for your Running Lights. Then 7 LEDs used for your Blinker/Hazard only!
| $650.00 Shipped

In order to do the upgrade I will need you to send me your OE Conversion light.
All orders should take around one week turn around time.
I will be taking one order at a time!
Exclusive Rides will offer up to a 6 month warranty for any light issues or defects.

Running Lights Pics
firstimage.jpg

IMG_95399.jpg

IMG_9539.jpg

Afront2.jpg

IMG_9784.jpg

front_pic.jpg

IMG_9503.jpg

IMG_9493.jpg

Running Lights+Blinker
car.jpg

IMG_9561.jpg

Blinker Only
turnsignal.jpg

Product Design 2
IMG_2113_1.jpg

IMG_2114_1.jpg

IMG_2115.jpg

IMG_1838.jpg

IMG_1846.jpg

IMG_1848.jpg

IMG_1850.jpg

IMG_1861.jpg

IMG_2110.jpg

IMG_1885.jpg

Thanks for looking!!
John
Exclusive Rides
[email protected]

Last edited:
WOW. That looks great. I've got to get to work but later today I will be taking a hard look at these.

One question tho. What if I didn't want the LED's to turn down at the end, could I get them straight across, or is what I see what I get?

very interested in the straight light design

Thanks for the interest guys, I have no problem making a straight design as a second option. I will get the template made today, please let me know how many DRL lights you would like used, and if you would like the design centered in the housing or at the top like the images above.

i think it will look best with 2 rows of leds all throughout the entire light assembly:biggrin:

Looks good.

I think it'll look good if you can make the LED run from end to end and centered. I don't care for the amber LED but that's just me. Make the whole thing (or part of it) blink when the signals are engaged.

Question... How are these wired up for DRL?

Looks good.

I think it'll look good if you can make the LED run from end to end and centered. I don't care for the amber LED but that's just me. Make the whole thing (or part of it) blink when the signals are engaged.

+1, no two-toned action. Just the white, and it blinks when turn signal is on.

i think it will look best with 2 rows of leds all throughout the entire light assembly:biggrin:

The templates are pretty simple to make, just time consuming. If you want two row's I can do that no problem. I can do any request, but it may require more time for custom orders plus the rate may go up as well.

Looks good.

Everything will be the same as before. The White LEDs are hooked up as your parking light and the amber LEDs come on only when you signal. One reason I went with a amber LED is because I don't want to be responsible for anyone getting a ticket without amber turn signals. If anyone wants all white then I will offer it as well.

+1, no two-toned action. Just the white, and it blinks when turn signal is on.

Thanks, I explained to Veleno above the reason for the amber turn signal. I do love the all white, but for the most part that's how these are setup. You will only see the amber when the turn signal is on, just dont turn on your blinker and your set lol

Thanks for all the feedback and questions guys!

I would put as many white LEDs I could fit in the light assembly

Definatly liking this, different design, looks good. Could use some "refining" on the design thou, looks incomplete. Maybe smaller led's and more of them to give it a smoother look. Keep up the good work man!

I would put as many white LEDs I could fit in the light assembly

I was going to try this but thought it would be way too bright. You would be amazed how bright only 12 LEDs are. The LEDs used are 4 times brighter than your normal LED light. Im still amazed how bright these things light up the road. I built a different set almost 6 months ago and used just normal LEDs and they were not bright enough, you could not see them during the day when turned on.

Wow very cool! I like the way it looks as it is!

Thank you very much!

Definatly liking this, different design, looks good. Could use some "refining" on the design thou, looks incomplete. Maybe smaller led's and more of them to give it a smoother look. Keep up the good work man!

Thank you, I wanted to go with something simple and not too busy. I did a photoshop for you so you get the idea. You get too many LEDs in the housing and I think it starts to look over kill. Plus once in the bumper you can hardly see the LEDs. I knew getting into this everyone will have different taste and opinions so thats why I will give you the customer the option of any kind of design.

IMG_0277-1copy.jpg

Also here is my old design for some more ideas for you guys.

IMG_5231.jpg

IMG_5275.jpg

Last edited:
I have been working on some new designs tonight(these are photoshopped). I have a couple old turn signals I will be upgrading this weekend. I will get pictures up as soon as im finished.

Running Light
drl_trick-1.jpg

Running light 2
new_drl_or.jpg

Blinker
new_blinker.jpg

Thank you for the kind words Erick, it means a lot. It has been a big learning curve but thankfully my father use to do a lot of LED lighting for all his friends bikes back in the day. He has given me some good advise and lots of materials to play with.

I have been working on some new designs tonight(these are photoshopped). I have a couple old turn signals I will be upgrading this weekend. I will get pictures up as soon as im finished.

Running Light
drl_trick-1.jpg

Running light 2
new_drl_or.jpg

Blinker
new_blinker.jpg

now thats what im talking about

:eek:

There will be a nice market for these lovely LED's!!!

Looks good, can you photoshop one that has the same pattern as the R8 Audi?

Instead of going down its going up.......nice work though.

You have PM onestepx

Quick update guys, Im not going to be using the Carbon Fiber Vinyl anymore. I ended up finding a Real Carbon Fiber Veneer that will be used. Also very soon I will be offering a Carbon Fiber cover that will go over the Lexan and you will have the choice to get them painted the same color as your vehicle. Thanks for looking everyone!

Last edited:
I wanted to share a new design before I send it out to my customer today. Also you can see in the photos the new Carbon Fiber Veneer that will be used from now on. Thanks for looking everyone!!

IMG_2113_1.jpg

IMG_2114_1.jpg

IMG_2115.jpg

IMG_1838.jpg

IMG_1846.jpg

IMG_1848.jpg

IMG_1850.jpg

IMG_1861.jpg

IMG_2110.jpg

IMG_1875.jpg

IMG_1913.jpg

IMG_1988.jpg

IMG_2083.jpg

IMG_2075.jpg

I just received a core if anyone is interested! No wait and you dont have to send me your core till you receive my light upgrade. Price is only $450.00 plus your core! Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back